Teardrop Tribune

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Teardrop Tribune

Postby monkeyfingers4 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi ladies,

Wanted to let you know about a fairly new newsletter from Little Guy. We are the featured customers for September. Check it out and send them some cool pictures and stories about camping.

It's teardroptribune.com.

Gary & Jena Adams
[/b]
monkeyfingers4
Teardrop Builder

Postby eveningprimrose » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:43 pm

I have really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for posting the info!

My husband is very intrigued, with the way you installed your air-conditioner. We've been wanting to do something like that, but couldn't figure out how to do it, without destroying the body work. He's working on a plan (based on yours), now. :)
Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
eveningprimrose
Teardrop Master

Postby monkeyfingers4 » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 am

It works great. Safety issue is that if you needed to, you can just unhook the "door" that it sits in and just push it out to get out of teardrop in emergency. Hope that never happens but safety is built in.

GypsyThatRemains, I read on another post that your daughter gave you your teardrop for your birthday. How wonderful! It is exactly the opposite with us. My daughter is begging us to give her our teardrop. Heck, she'll even buy it from us if we would sell it! NOT HAPPENING!

Hubby retiring 10/31 and we are going to become gypsies. I am able to work anywhere I am at as long as I can download and upload my work. I am really excited about our new life.
monkeyfingers4
Teardrop Builder

Postby eveningprimrose » Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:52 pm

monkeyfingers4 wrote:GypsyThatRemains, I read on another post that your daughter gave you your teardrop for your birthday. How wonderful! It is exactly the opposite with us. My daughter is begging us to give her our teardrop. Heck, she'll even buy it from us if we would sell it! NOT HAPPENING!

Hubby retiring 10/31 and we are going to become gypsies. I am able to work anywhere I am at as long as I can download and upload my work. I am really excited about our new life.
Yes, she is a wonderful daughter. My husband and I have only been married 7-years. Her father and I divorced when she was young. I raised her by myself, for most of her life. She says she is just paying me back for all of the struggling I did for her. Yes, she is a great daughter.

I love your "gypsy retirement plans". We plan on retiring in 5-years, and "work camping". Of course, we'll need something bigger than the teardrop, when we do that. BUT, I plan to keep the teardrop, and tow it behind the car or something. We can still use it for "days off" or for a spare bedroom for visitors.

We both love camping.
Happiness is a way of travel, not a destination.
eveningprimrose
Teardrop Master

Return to Lady Teardroppers