Come on Spring!

Anything to do with camping, fundamentals, secrets, etc...

Come on Spring!

Postby droponby » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Yay! I figured out how to post pictures! I'm airing out the camper tomorrow, giving her a good spring cleaning and getting ready for our first trip of the year. I like to hang out and read in there so maybe when I'm done, I'll do just that. I'm really excited that I finally found a decent pillow to chill out on, too! It's called a WondaWedge and I'm looking forward to adding it to my checklist of things to take camping. Although, I'm such a girlie-girl, I like to call it "glamping!" Drives my boyfriend crazy....

droponby
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Come on Spring!

Postby mandy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:34 pm

droponby wrote:Yay! I figured out how to post pictures! I'm airing out the camper tomorrow, giving her a good spring cleaning and getting ready for our first trip of the year. I like to hang out and read in there so maybe when I'm done, I'll do just that. I'm really excited that I finally found a decent pillow to chill out on, too! It's called a WondaWedge and I'm looking forward to adding it to my checklist of things to take camping. Although, I'm such a girlie-girl, I like to call it "glamping!" Drives my boyfriend crazy....

I like that :thumbsup: Do you have anything BeDazled yet? :D
The greatest wealth is to live content with little.
~Plato~
mandy
Donating Member

Return to Camping Secrets