Angel Prayer List

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Postby Catoosa Grani » Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:41 am

Just a note to let you know your prayers are working, of course I knew they would. Between the new medicine and wonderful thoughts and prayers, I have not had a seizure in 5 days. What a relief! The tumor will be watched and then they will decide what to do if it starts growing. I really do appreciate all of you in the TD family.

Love you all!
Grani
ImageImage
Catoosa Grani
Gold Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm

:applause: :applause: :worship: That is wonderful news Betty! We will definitely keep praying.
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Rlowell » Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:00 pm

Catoosa Grani wrote:Just a note to let you know your prayers are working, of course I knew they would. Between the new medicine and wonderful thoughts and prayers, I have not had a seizure in 5 days. What a relief! The tumor will be watched and then they will decide what to do if it starts growing. I really do appreciate all of you in the TD family.

Love you all!
Grani

:worship: :worship: :applause: That is some really good news there Betty!!
Will keep you and yours in our prayers.
AMEN
Rod
Plan your work...work your plan...at least that's the plan. Oh, just do it anyway!
gallery/image_page.php?album_id=1425&image_id=76342
Rlowell
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 am

:thumbsup: :worship: Alda update! LOL Off chance blood test said she was pregnant. Well that ain't possible so they are now treating her for a pituitary gland malfunction. She has gained weight and is so happy! Oh yeah and now can't eat milk or eggs. Surprise!

Thank you all for your prayers and please keep my sister Josie and my niece in your prayers. They are having similar issues. :worship:
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Betsey » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Please keep Lori E., my always smiling, ever-energetic St. Croix Tearjerker Chapter Co-Director & good friend, in your thoughts & prayers. She has been diagnosed with breast cancer & has begun the journey of needed medical treatment.

Lori, you are the best...hang in there girl!

Betsey
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby BillandMarijo » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Lori is in my prayers.
God bless her and her family and friends.
Marijo and Bill :worship:
Hope to see you on the road.
Bill and Marijo

Also We Are On Facebook
Friend Us.
Bill Peterman
Marijo Haselbarth Peterman
BillandMarijo
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Oh my gosh, I feel like a loser! I haven't been getting "watch this topic" on this thread since March so I'm thinking everyone is doing good! I'm so sorry... :(

Grani Betty, a big hug and kiss and lots of prayers for you to recover completely!!

Miriam, Alda has been in my prayers and I won't stop! Hopefully they can control what is making her sick. A hug for her too please.

Betsey, tell your friend Lori that she is also in our prayers. I lost my best friend, who also happened to be my son's mother n law this past October to breast cancer (she was only 53) so I know what your friend, and you, are about to go through and it won't be pleasant. The pain of losing her will never go away so I pray your friend will beat this!

I haven't told anyone on here yet, although a few of my forum buddies already know this but I'm gonna be a first time Granny in February! :) :) My son, Dusty and his wife Jamie (her mom is the one who died) are expecting and needless to say, I'm just a little excited! :dancing They miscarried a year ago so this is really a blessing. We got a picture of the sonogram a couple of days ago and he/she is a whopping 3" long now - we saw the arms, fingers, feet, legs, spine and the little one had the hiccups! Can you imagine that!! They will find out what the little pumpkin will be on October 12th, one day before their anniversary and my mom's 83rd birthday. I'm waiting to tell her on her birthday...that's what she asked for as her present.

So, if y'all can think about it, please send a little prayer up that everything will be good this go round.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Oasis Maker » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:24 pm

Congratulations Becky on the good news and my well wishes and prayers extend out to those in need.

... But Becky, I'm just not seeing this "Granny" bit as I look at your pic. ... mmmm... No. Don't think so. Bets come up with a nickname or something. Nana - whatever. Just not Granny.
:lol:

Scott
Jeeping, Teardropping, and Cycling!......Where To Next?
Jeep Wave>> :peace: <<Jeep Wave
Oasis Maker
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 pm

Oasis Maker wrote:Congratulations Becky on the good news and my well wishes and prayers extend out to those in need.

... But Becky, I'm just not seeing this "Granny" bit as I look at your pic. ... mmmm... No. Don't think so. Bets come up with a nickname or something. Nana - whatever. Just not Granny.
:lol:

Scott

:lol: I hear that Scott! I'm not feeling it either but there are so many of my friends who go by "Nana" or "Mimi". Not sure what I'll be called yet...I guess he/she will call me whatever they come out with. Oh, thank you for the congrats! :)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby BillandMarijo » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Becca,
Saying a prayer :worship: for your little grandbaby. I was called Grammie from my first Grandchild. I adored her from the 1st moment I saw her in the delivery room and still do. She just turned 16, 2 months ago. She still calls me Grammie when she wants something but its mostly Gram now. And I have a new grandson due Oct 2nd. I have 10 and 3/4 grandkids and I adore them all.
There is nothing like it.
Just wait till the first time you hold them your heart will melt.
Marijo :lol:
Hope to see you on the road.
Bill and Marijo

Also We Are On Facebook
Friend Us.
Bill Peterman
Marijo Haselbarth Peterman
BillandMarijo
500 Club

Postby CAJUN LADY » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:31 pm

BillandMarijo wrote:Becca,
Saying a prayer :worship: for your little grandbaby. I was called Grammie from my first Grandchild. I adored her from the 1st moment I saw her in the delivery room and still do. She just turned 16, 2 months ago. She still calls me Grammie when she wants something but its mostly Gram now. And I have a new grandson due Oct 2nd. I have 10 and 3/4 grandkids and I adore them all.
There is nothing like it.
Just wait till the first time you hold them your heart will melt.
Marijo :lol:

Thank you my friend. So you have a new little one almost here - how cool! And congratulations!

My 2 sons are the only grandkids. My sister and sister n law decided they didn't want kids and are both divorced now. So, my boys are going to be the only ones producing the grandbabies.
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Prayers

Postby Rlowell » Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Hello.
I am so amazed every day of the joy that our Lord gives to us. The joy is all around if we will just look and appreciate all that he gives. The Joy of life and of healing and of passing to a greater joy. He gives us family so that we may grow to know him better; and all that the family provides of every human event.
Thank you Lord for the joy and the healing and the grace that you provide every day. Thank you that we may know you and show our appreciation in a manor that brings you joy. Thank you for the inheritance that you provide and may we bring you the inheritance that you so richly deserve and demand.
Thank you Lord Jesus.
Amen! :worship: :worship:
Plan your work...work your plan...at least that's the plan. Oh, just do it anyway!
gallery/image_page.php?album_id=1425&image_id=76342
Rlowell
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:22 am

My mom is in the hospital and to have surgery tomorrow morning. She has a serious intestinal blockage and is quite weak.. :worship:

Update 9/19/2010
The Dr. thinks mom is too frail to do surgery and is not sure it is a blockage of the traditional type. They are doing chest x-rays and a new CT tomorrow. Mom is a life long Christian and feels she is read to go home if called....Boy that is hard to say....
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:30 pm

:worship: Update! Mom is out of surgery and all went well. Small hernia seems to be a black hole. Dr. fixed it all and thinks she will make a great recovery! Thanks all for the prayers and bubbly thoughts.. :thumbsup:
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby mikeschn » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:28 pm

It time to say a prayer for one of our own...

Check out his post here, and then please pray. It starts about 1/2 way down the paragraph.

http://tnttt.com/viewto ... 950#737950

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic