Knoebel's Hallo-fun Gathering 10/29 - 10/31

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Knoebel's Hallo-fun Gathering 10/29 - 10/31

Postby parnold » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:58 pm

I didn't see any thread started on this yet, so if I missed it, apologies in advance!

I've managed to schedule off from work, so I'll be there either Thurs afternoon, or Friday afternoon. Anyone else a definate?
parnold
Donating Member

Postby TheresaD » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Hey Paul! :applause: Glad to hear you're coming to Knoebels too.There's a thread going for this on the Tearjerkers site. Coop has a list going of everyone that's registered so far. It's under the Liberty Bell Chapter listings. Pop in there and let him know where you're booked. I have a site reserved for Knoebels and I know that several others that were at the Swartswood gathering will be there as well. It should be a fun time. I'm currently shopping for a heater for my trailer though... It's gonna be chilly at that time of the year and my trailer isn't all that well insulated. :snowstorm: I'm looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the gang in October!
All The Best,

Theresa D.
Tearjerkers Great North Woods Chapter Director
68 Sprite 400
47 KIT Companion
TheresaD
Silver Donating Member

Postby parnold » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks Theresa, I looked on the Tearjerkers site first, guess I'm not very observant!
parnold
Donating Member

Postby Pgrnfarm » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:32 pm

I'm new to this forum, my first post was the "Can I build a teardrop" in the lady camper section. I was wondering about this Knoebels thing, as we live only about 20 miles from the park?

Shirley
Pgrnfarm
Teardrop Inspector

Postby parnold » Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:55 pm

I'm new to this forum, my first post was the "Can I build a teardrop" in the lady camper section. I was wondering about this Knoebels thing, as we live only about 20 miles from the park?

Be sure to stop in and say hello, or if you're daring bring along a tent and lot's and lot's of blankets. There will be a a few tears and some tiny trailers there for you to inspect, and you'll find us all to be a very pleasant bunch (if not a tad odd).
parnold
Donating Member

Postby TheresaD » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Shirley - You should come by the gathering. I'm not sure if you have checked it out yet but up above in the menu there is a link for Tearjerkers. Alot of members of this forum belong to the Tearjerkers group, which is basically a group of folks with tds and ttts that like to go camping together. You will get alot of info on gatherings going on in different areas. The Liberty Bell Chapter is having the Knoebels Gathering and I think there are still a few sites open. If you're interested, head over there and check it out the thread for that gathering listed under the Liberty Bell heading. You will find all the details there.
Hope to meet you out camping!
All The Best,

Theresa D.
Tearjerkers Great North Woods Chapter Director
68 Sprite 400
47 KIT Companion
TheresaD
Silver Donating Member

Return to Northeast