Hey Mike!...How about a new topic.....

Things that don't fit anywhere else...

Hey Mike!...How about a new topic.....

Postby Turtle49 » Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:35 pm

Another Forum I used to frequent had a section called "off topic". In my opinion it was abused some, but it was a neat place to post what was going on in your life or questions you had not related directly to the site. Right now people typically do this in the General area of your site.
Do you think this forum could benefit from a topic like that?

Also on my Family Forum I have a chat option that people can access at the bottom of the page, would you be interested in something like that too?

:?: :wink:
Turtle49
Site Moderator

Postby mikeschn » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:41 am

Let me think about those items...

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:16 am

One of the glass sites that I belong to, has an off topic section where people are encouraged to take off topic discussions. It works very well and there are some pretty interesting threads at times.

Postby Turtle49 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:58 am

Mike,
I've got to take this oppurtunity to say that your kind of an impressive guy. From what I've read your developing the Weekender, the lil diner (curved weekender), and the winter warrior. Along with managing this board and throwing out a LOT of advice. It quite honestly humbles me to see someone throw that kind of energy into this.
Well done!

As far as the above suggestions go, I agree with Dean. In that there have been some interesting topics in those sections. Let me know if you are interested in the PHP script for the chat.
Turtle49
Site Moderator

Postby BufordT » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:11 am

Turtle49 wrote:Mike,
I've got to take this oppurtunity to say that your kind of an impressive guy. From what I've read your developing the Weekender, the lil diner (curved weekender), and the winter warrior. Along with managing this board and throwing out a LOT of advice. It quite honestly humbles me to see someone throw that kind of energy into this.
Well done!

I keep saying he ain't human. He's either got a twin or he's an alien.

No one can do all that he does and not sleep.

Bufordt :twisted:
"RUSH" The Man, The Legend, The Way Of Life.
BufordT
2nd Teardrop Club

Return to Off Topic