Getting ready to go camping

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Getting ready to go camping

Postby honeask » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:16 pm

It's hard to believe that this time last year I was tapping my foot waiting for our obligation at the Houston Rodeo to be over so we could go visit with the guy that I wanted to get our teardrop from. Finally the time came and as the stars were lined up just perfectly, we contracted him to build our teardrop. It took longer than we expected but got it one day before the huge LCG event at Lake Bisteneau. Can anyone say "that was close!"? We have used our trailer when we can but boy does life get in the way of fun. I am again tapping my foot but this time it's to go camping after one day's rest after the Rodeo ends and we tie up loose ends. Gonna go for 3 night to a little place called Oak Thicket Park on Lake Fayette. The bass should be biting or spawning...whatever. We like it but I wish more people lived down south as it seems there are lots of people near Dallas/Fort Worth and not as many down this way. Don't get me wrong, camping just the two of us is fun too. Anyway, one year later, I got the teardrop and we are using it, so life is good.
Sandy

We're not here for a long time, just here for a good time.
The stars at night are big and bright, (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS.
honeask
Donating Member

Re: Getting ready to go camping

Postby bc toys » Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:52 am

Sandy you need to get you a dutch-oven and start cooking you will have more camping friends then you can stand :lol: :lol: if I ever get back down that way would love to camp with ya'll Mis my great state of Texas :cry: :cry: :cry:
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby honeask » Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:02 pm

We have five, does that count?
Sandy

We're not here for a long time, just here for a good time.
The stars at night are big and bright, (clap) (clap) (clap) (clap) DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS.
honeask
Donating Member

Postby bc toys » Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:19 am

Yes mam thats a good start With all those you alt not have any trouble finding friends to camp with start a group (The South Texas Dutch-Oven or Teardrops ) and see how many are in your area.
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Return to Lady Teardroppers