new guy

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

new guy

Postby rnjsharp » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:40 am

hey guys and girls i found this web site doing a search one day at tear drops trailes i love the site lots of ideas on some great trailers. well let me introduce myself my name is jarvis sharp im a medic for walker county ems i live in conroe texas and have lived here nearly all my life im 33 years old and love the outdoors kayaking fishing camping what ever it is i love it my wife name is robin sharp we have been married 11 years she is 45 years old we lovet og camping we are thinkin about buying a enclosed trailer and converting it in to a little toy hauler rv for our kayaks and fishing gear we would loveto join yall on some campouts if you will have us and any ideas or any thing you want o give us would be great we have mostly tent camped we did have a few pop ups and loved them we owned a large hi lo trailer it was nice but very heavy to pull so we want ot compbine it all into one. well any way hope to meet some of you guys on the next camp out

thanks alot

jarvis sharp
rnjsharp
Teardrop Inspector

Re: new guy

Postby davel » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:47 pm

Welcome aboard Jarvis.
We are a really friendly group and welcome everyone to join us. Hope you enjoy the forum.
davel
Donating Member

Postby Vedette » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 pm

Welcome Jarvis & Robin
We are new to the Forum also, and are building our first teardrop which we hope to have finished by May.
We are really looking forward to this new style of camping as we have been tenters all our lives.
They say that once we get out there we will be hooked.
We have planned a 20 state 12,000 + mile trip for this summer in our new teardrop.
Might see you out there somewhere.
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Good Roads
Brian & Sandi
Here is a link to my Build Journal
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50912
Image109106109111109110138766
Vedette
Silver Donating Member

Postby TheHighlander » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:48 pm