Hello From Redcub

This is where the gals can have their very own discussions...

Hello From Redcub

Postby Redcub » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:32 pm

Hello, I'm new here and finding my way but would love to connect with others that share my passion for teardrops.
I special ordered my teardrop from a man named Roger Juno in Lubbock, Texas. I saw pictures of the ones he already made and they are beautiful.
Mine will be a 5 x 10, queen bed, 2 fans inside, sink, 2 burner stove. I will post pictures once I get it. I should have it by the middle of Oct or start of Nov.
I look forward to meeting up with other teardroppers. My husband and I are not much for sitting around the camp fire, we will want to go bike riding, hiking, swimming or taking nature walks. I look forward to sharing meals and meeting others.
Love and kindness are very powerful.
Redcub
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Hello From Redcub

Postby rowerwet » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:41 pm

sounds like my idea of camping! gallery/album.php?album_id=2672 bikes and boats are required equipment, welcome.
rowerwet
Gold Donating Member

Re: Hello From Redcub

Postby Redcub » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:00 pm

Hi rowerwet, I looked through your nice pictures and I love the lights you have on your teardrop! Lots of nice pictures in your gallery too.

I can't wait to get out and use my new teardrop. I will have to make a few close trips in it at first just to break it in.

I look forward to getting to know you and your husband through this site and learn more about how fun the teardrop will be.

I use to have a high top van that I would camp in and enjoy but I have always wanted a tear drop and can hardly wait to get it.

I have never slept in a teardrop but I'm about to find out what it's all about.
Thank you for your reply and hope to see you out camping sometime soon.
Love and kindness are very powerful.
Redcub
Teardrop Inspector

Return to Lady Teardroppers