Apple cinnamon roll dessert

Recipes that work best for teardroppers

Apple cinnamon roll dessert

Postby Woodbutcher » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:57 pm

This could not be simpler. I did do it in the oven but it should work outdoors just as well.

10" Dutch oven

1 can apple pie filling on the bottom of a greased oven
1 tube Cinnamon roll dough/ I think they they were Pillsbury
open the tube and set icing aside. Cut the individual rolls into 4 pieces and drop on top of the filling. Bake till the rolls are browned. Let cool slightly and add icing.
Lastly.....eat them all.

I added some apple pie spice to the apples but it is not needed if you don't have it.

Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Re: Apple cinnamon roll dessert

Postby SarahMcDermott » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:11 pm

I appreciate that the directions tell me to eat them all! :D
SarahMcDermott
Teardrop Builder

Postby Sandyman » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Looks good and it is simple. Could not get any better in my books. Will have to try it.

Sandy C :D
Sandyman
Teardrop Advisor

Postby wagondude » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:19 pm

SarahMcDermott wrote:I appreciate that the directions tell me to eat them all! :D

But honestly, did you really need to be instructed to eat them all? I thought that was a given (even before I saw the picture). I will be trying this one soon. :thumbsup:
Bill

TnTTT ORIGIONAL 200A LANTERN CLUB
wagondude
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Betsey » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:51 pm

wagondude wrote:
SarahMcDermott wrote:I appreciate that the directions tell me to eat them all! :D

But honestly, did you really need to be instructed to eat them all? I thought that was a given (even before I saw the picture). I will be trying this one soon. :thumbsup:

I think those directions were for those among us who were raised to not hog all the good food but to also follow the rules...if the rules tell me to hog all the apple cinnamon rolls, then darn it, I'm gonna do it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

8)
Betsey
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Woodbutcher » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 pm

wagondude wrote:

The "eat them all" was put there by the direction of my attorney. Seems that now days everything has to be spelled out. When I was young we knew coffee was hot and the bag that the dry cleaning came in was a fun toy to play with. But these are different times. When hot Cinnamon rolls come out of the oven I want to be sure that everyone knows the next move. :lol:
Last edited by Woodbutcher on Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby SarahMcDermott » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Betsey wrote:
wagondude wrote:

I think those directions were for those among us who were raised to not hog all the good food but to also follow the rules...if the rules tell me to hog all the apple cinnamon rolls, then darn it, I'm gonna do it! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

8)

PRECISELY!! :ok:

The "eat them all" was put there by the direction of my attorney. Seems that now days everything has to be spelled out. When I was young we knew coffee was hot and the bag that the dry cleaning came in was a fun toy to play with. But these are different times. When hot Cinnamon rolls come out of the oven I want to be sure that everyone know the next move. :lol:

Thanks for looking out for our rights! :applause:
SarahMcDermott
Teardrop Builder

Postby SmokeyBob » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 am

I tried this yesterday with some ice cream on top. :thumbsup:
Pics for Building the Alegria I
To view video click Here

Bob & Judith
SmokeyBob
2000 Club
2000 Club