Questions for those of you in the Northeast.

Northeast Region including New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Massachusetts & Connecticut - Tearjerkers founder Todd Brunengraber Also New England, New York State, Liberty Bell, and Potomac Basin Chapters of the TearJerkers

Questions for those of you in the Northeast.

Postby tbeau » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:52 pm

My family and I are going up to Endicot NY for the Dicks sporting good open. We will not be taking a camper because it does not exist at this time. I was woundering if anyone has recommendations on what else We sould see or do while there or on the way? We will be traveling from Cleveland.
tbeau
Teardrop Advisor

Postby arsnls64 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:34 pm

Corning Museum of Glass in Corning is always a nice place to stop. There really isn't much in the Endicott area for tourists. Oh, there is also Watkins Glen Falls in Watkins Glen, north of Elmira on route 14. I was never much into golf, but I hope you like it. I deliver all over the southern tier from Binghamton to Waverly, so if you need any directions just let me know.
arsnls64
Teardrop Inspector

Postby tbeau » Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:28 am

Corning Museum of Glass in Corning is always a nice place to stop. There really isn't much in the Endicott area for tourists. Oh, there is also Watkins Glen Falls in Watkins Glen, north of Elmira on route 14.

Thanks for the info. I have noticed on the internet there is not a lot around there, that is why I decided I would ask some pople from that area for their input.

arsnls64 wrote: I was never much into golf, but I hope you like it.

I do like playing golf. MY wifes Uncle is playing in the open that is why we are going to that one. Turned in to a big family trip with us, nanna and the great grandparents all going, should be fun.
tbeau
Teardrop Advisor

Return to Northeast