Wyoming, Walk the Winds August 4-9 2022

Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Wyoming & Montana, also Rocky Mountain and Heart of America Chapters of Tearjerkers

Re: Wyoming, Walk the Winds August 4-9 2022

Postby Dan242 » Sat Jan 29, 2022 3:39 pm

Sparksalot wrote:
sagebrush wrote::( Charles has been removed. Guess he is going to be square :?

Don't know about Slow, he posted that he would try to make it. Then his posts dissapeared. :o So......who knows.

Be there or be square.

Will

I “think” Slow started posting under a new name, but don’t recall what it was.

Slow is taking a break from tntt, he is posting that on FB
Dan242
Teardrop Master

Postby sagebrush » Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:26 pm

Dan242, you have been listed.
No backing out now, you have to make it. :lol:

Be there or be square.
Will
We ain't skeer'd of the dark!

Living large in a small way!
sagebrush
Platinum Donating Member

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:10 am

I am still around just back on my old phone been dealing with hackers and taking a break..suspect my profiles been hacked on here...even had to get a new phone..but it's funny how dudes who are freinds wirh me on fb every day don't have a clue whatnot am doing or were I am at??????..i could tell story's about them on fb with out them knowing right under there noses...might want to punch follow on there if you can't figure out werebi dissappered to I even had a strange guy called sage brush make a,werid phone call to my local post office searching for me.i think my tnt profiles been hacked..slow...i been around just not logging in..
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:12 am

Yup I been hacked my profile shows all my informations been deleted plumb gone evrry thing likei just created a hole new profile..to login I fired up a old phone.. slow..every things been teased on my profile..
Plans. there was supposed to be plans to be followed when I built this thing. Opps! AH, gee, tum,tee tum. I think I forgot about the plans 2 years ago. ------Tow vehicles, 1995 ford explore, 1994 ford ranger, 1993 ford F-150, 2009 4x9 Off road teardrop, on harbor freight greatly modified frame.
slowcowboy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:15 am

I been on here since 2010 with over 700 posts and its all gone...hackers got me on tntt..even evrry thing I wrote in to this thread like will said all my posts just vanished...wow...again I got into my profile by fireing up a old phone after my phone company forced me to buy a new phone saying my old ones wouldn't work after Jan 2022...but my old profiles been earesed...jist my photos are left...slow
slowcowboy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby sagebrush » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:47 am

:D :applause: Glad the little green men didn't abduct you Slow. :lol:
Hope to see you at WTW, I need some reinforcement against all the out of staters. :lol:

Be there or be square!
Will

sagebrush
Platinum Donating Member

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:56 am

Yes I am coming...but I may have to go fishing for food when I get there omg don't buy food in pinedale there fuels cheap compared to Riverton but in 019 what food I needed for the breakfast has for the pot luck was like 7 bucks at took us compared to 3 or 4 at Smith's in Riverton....but I got to stsrt a hole new profile. My login info not working...i lost 10 years of 700 posts and valuable info for the hole forum..we got get better security on here slow not going any were bit it ts me off to no end when peoole thatbif am freinds wirh on fleabook every day got no clue where i am at..
slowcowboy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby slowcowboy » Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:59 am

Out of staters??????...i got all new neighbors this year Amish peoole from.kentucky and all my freinds and local neighbors died of old age heart and cancer nones croaked of the quana virus...we all had the old time foul back in Sept but yea.....??????.....praticly every one by me is new to wyoming...lol..slow
slowcowboy
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Woodbutcher » Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:34 pm

Don't let the out of staters scare you. We all speak the same language except maybe Texas Joe. He sort of has his own way for communicating. It looks like a good group, and we should have a great time.
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby sagebrush » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:30 pm

:thumbsup: :D Youbetchabygollyyessirfersure :D :thumbsup:

sagebrush
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Sparksalot » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:32 pm

slowcowboy wrote:Out of staters??????...i got all new neighbors this year Amish peoole from.kentucky and all my freinds and local neighbors died of old age heart and cancer nones croaked of the quana virus...we all had the old time foul back in Sept but yea.....??????.....praticly every one by me is new to wyoming...lol..slow

Texas is the same way anymore. Now if the folks can remember they are refugees, not missionaries.
Holy cow, Rose is a teenager now! Done? Surely you jest. A teardrop is never "done".

The Compass Rose build thread: viewtopic.php?t=23213

Inspiration: http://tnttt.com/Design_Library/Trailer%20for%20Two.htm

It's got a cop motor, a 5.3 LS plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. ~ Elwood Blues
Sparksalot
Silver Donating Member

Postby Sparksalot » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:33 pm

sagebrush wrote::thumbsup: :D Youbetchabygollyyessirfersure :D :thumbsup:

:D
Holy cow, Rose is a teenager now! Done? Surely you jest. A teardrop is never "done".

It's got a cop motor, a 5.3 LS plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. ~ Elwood Blues
Sparksalot
Silver Donating Member

Postby Sparksalot » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:33 pm

Woodbutcher wrote:Don't let the out of staters scare you. We all speak the same language except maybe Texas Joe. He sort of has his own way for communicating. It looks like a good group, and we should have a great time.

I’m looking forward to meeting you Woodbutcher.

Sparksalot
Silver Donating Member

Postby Woodbutcher » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:42 pm

Sparksalot wrote:
Woodbutcher wrote:Don't let the out of staters scare you. We all speak the same language except maybe Texas Joe. He sort of has his own way for communicating. It looks like a good group, and we should have a great time.

I’m looking forward to meeting you Woodbutcher.

We should get along fine, I speak some Texas as I spend half the summer with a couple of Texans. We will hoist a few and tell some stories! :thumbsup:
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby GerryS » Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:51 pm

This is terrible! Walk in the Winds gathering is on my bucket list, it has been for several years. But again --- this year --- I"M COMITTED! Or maybe I should be - take your pick. :R

The sad part is --- we'll be in South Dakota that week so its "only" a state away :( 8 HOURS of state away... :(
GerryS
1000 Club
1000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to North Central