Any western Canadians out there?

Anywhere in the country is fine. Where do you want to camp?

Postby catrinka » Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:30 pm

There doesn't seem to be much interest in having a get together here in Alberta and I'm now thinking of heading to IRG2, so I'm scrapping this idea for now.
catrinka
500 Club

Postby Volvord » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:55 pm

I would not drop the idea, maybe just delay it a year, I know of a number of us who have projects underway but just cannot garantee they will be complete by the summer.

Please cosider trying for an event next year :oops:
Ian Image
Volvord
Teardrop Builder

Postby silkstone » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:03 pm

We're in.... there are lots around the Calgary area, Kananaskis is always beautiful and lots of choices, Waterton and the Crowsnest Pass area is a treat as well.... Don't scrap this idea.... it would be great to meet some people off this board and see some ttt and tears.... I'll help in a search if needed.....! private, provincial, fully equipped or boondocking we've camped a fair bit within 4 hrs of Calgary in most directions....
If it has wheels I'm in....
silkstone
Teardrop Builder

Postby Gerald_G » Thu May 01, 2008 12:00 pm

I've been away from this board for a while. Another central Albertan here, up by Red Deer. Group sites exist at a few places. One's I've stayed in include Rochen Sands (Buffalo Lake), Twin Lakes (Rocky Mtn. House), Aspen Beach (Gull Lake).
Gerald_G
Teardrop Master

Postby catrinka » Thu May 01, 2008 10:27 pm

I've pretty much put this idea on the back burner. There didn't seem to be much interest. But if there is interest then maybe we could just pick a campground and show up and see what happens.
catrinka
500 Club

Previous

Return to Suggest a Gathering