FINALLY!!!! I can get back to building.

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

FINALLY!!!! I can get back to building.

Postby T-TownTear » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:47 pm

Well, now that the major house catastrophies are out of the way, I can go back to the more important things. Like building a teardrop!!

I got rid of the old pop-up trailer I was going to use initially, in favor of building my own frame. (Will make licensing it much easier since I didn't have a title to the pop-up.)

Well, off to the garage to make some much needed progress.

Jody
T-TownTear
Teardrop Advisor

Postby jplock » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:35 pm

Welcome to the group! There are two tear dropers in Broken Arrow I know of Rickxr2 his is built and beautiful! I have mine under construction since March. I hope to see some pictures of your rig. As far as liscense in Oklahoma utility trailers do not need a liscense, I am hoping this teardrop looks more utility than RV. We'll see.

:applause:
Keep smiling!
jplock
500 Club

Postby T-TownTear » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:48 pm

Thanks!! I've been around here for a while, just got extremely sidetracked with other things. :x
I had intended to make it to the Beavers Bend gathering with a tear in tow, but it just wasn't to be.

Got some work done tonight on my side panels. I've decided to go with an 8ft long, 4ft high , and 5ft wide design. Should be plenty big enough for me. :thumbsup:

Will start welding up the frame this weekend.

Hopefully :worship: if everything works out, I should be able to make it to the Grand Lake gathering.

Well, back to work. Jody
T-TownTear
Teardrop Advisor

Return to South Central