Ready to start tear #3

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Ready to start tear #3

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:23 pm

Well Charles bought materials to start tear #3. Guess he will start when we get back from New Mexico. And Chris C. this one isn't going to be a fifth wheel. It is actually going to be the size (height) of most original teardrops. But of course Charles has something special in mind. Keep an eye on our album in a month or so for pics to start.
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:55 pm

Looking forward to seeing what he builds next. Interesting to hear he's planning a "normal" sized teardrop! :lol:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby mikeschn » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:53 pm

Yea, I wonder what's behind that "normal sized teardrop" thingie? :?

And will it have an AC on top?

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:36 pm

I know, I was a little surprised when he said it would be the height of most teardrops. I also thought he was going to use a window unit and mount inside like everyone else but he just said it will probably have a roof air too. He just likes the way they operate. We'll see, his plans are subject to change without notice.
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:19 am

Well tear #3 is no the back burner for a while. Charles sold 2 trucks and the Coca Cola within a week a while back and just bought a new truck with all that $$$$. So now there is no extra $ to start the next tear with. Fixing up the truck is first (tool box, lift kit, nerf bars, bed liner, 4x4 decals) maybe in the spring. At least we still have one to use.
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Return to South Central