Bernice Photos

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Postby T-TownTear » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:25 pm

madjack wrote:...It looks like the South Central Tears did great job on this one...really enjoyed the pics (do luv 'em ya know) and wish I could have been in them as well...lookin forward to seeing you all at Lake Bistineau in Oct (you too Jody...walk on down)
madjack 8)

AW CRUD!!!! Somebody did see it. :R

Trying to decide if I should replace the engine in my truck or hunker down and buy a new vehicle.

:thinking: Hmmmm, a couple grand for a rebuilt engine or 20-30 grand for a new truck?

I would like to see Louisiana, never been there.

Jody
T-TownTear
Teardrop Advisor

Postby madjack » Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:13 pm

Jody, one way or another, this is gonna be one that is talked about for a while...we'll have 30+trailers so like I said...walk on down...driving would be better though :D ;)
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby oklahomajewel » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:13 am

Jody.... you've got Rick and Phil coming from Broken Arrow, so tag along with them!
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby edevans » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:10 am

Dave,Phil and Rick, Great job on the pictures. What a great time. Our trailer had been through some really heavy rain here at home with no leaks but got some water inside on the trip home. I think it came in through the a/c. Have been busy taking every thing out and getting it all dry so just got to look at the pics. It was so much fun and the pics bring back the good time. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thanks Ed & Ruby
edevans
The 300 Club

Postby ARKPAT » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:47 pm

Thanks Mike I'm late posting had Emergency Services Drill Tuesday All Day long then work all tuesday night to Wednesday morning. Needed the extra sleep for the long day. Oh yes I did have a new ( old very used / working ) TIG welder waiting for me at home a friend had saved for me. So now I can practice on my projects ( tongue extention and frame work ).
I did break out the solar panel if you look close it is on top of the trailer charging a jumpstart battery I use for air pump/tire pump/radio/DVD/tv player ( alternated two batteries charging ).

I had a lot of fun even with the early rain.

To answer the question "I DID sleep in the trailer" without a tent under my S.I.P. panels ( under the blue tarp ) strapped to the trailer frame and side rails ( just in-case of bad weather ).

:thumbsup: 8) :)

Pat
Life is to short always eat dessert first.
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby madjack » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:53 pm

Pat, are ya gonna bring your tarp and SIP panels to Lake Bistineau...................................... 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby ARKPAT » Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:43 am

I hoping to be futher along on my build; but if not it might be a High Rise version of the blue tarp trailer. I hoping to make it check with other night guy about covering me for Sunday into Monday morning drive back home. He owes me for some for him eariler this year. I check the Mapquest 6 hours about 300 mile one way ( if I don't get lost ). Looks like a straight shot south for me on US 71 from home to LA.Hope gas doesn't go up by then. I will check about it this weekend for sure and let you know.Somebody needs watch for JP and Hap to keep them out of trouble.

:lol:

:thumbsup:

Pat
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Miriam C. » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:10 am

Pat, happy to see ya got home in dry pieces. :D

Perhaps you could post the information about the SIP's. I forgot everything but Stilwell OK. :oops:

Next time we meet perhaps we will both have our TTT's done. :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Great Pics!

Postby OzarkWonder » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:19 pm

Thanks for the pics! I wish we could have stayed longer. It was good to see my 2nd teardrop ( and 3rd and 4th ...).

We will be checking on the LA dates.

Have Fun!
Kenton
- Kenton
OzarkWonder
Teardrop Inspector

Postby ARKPAT » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:59 pm

Miriam C. Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:10 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pat, happy to see ya got home in dry pieces.

Perhaps you could post the information about the SIP's. I forgot everything but Stilwell OK.

Next time we meet perhaps we will both have our TTT's done.

Miriam; the panels are steel clad insulated door blanks ( I have about 50 of them and only use 9 of them to camp with; they are 1 1/2" thick cut-outs for french door <exterior doors> ). I guess I should have showed you while I was at the lake. They where under the blue tarp as a structure roof ( temporary ) accross the railing on the trailer that you can almost see in the picture. I had another panel on each side cargo strapped also to both railing sides as the where cargo strapped on the top for protection incase of hail while camping. I did have the tent with me but did not even use it. I slept in the trailer under the top on a mat I used a second sleeping bag on the plywood floor of the trailer. I charged my batteries with the solar panel and listened to the radio and watched DVD. Then after that I set under the stars in the lounge chair for a while enjoying the view of the lake a the good breeze before retiring to the trailer for sleep. I sure enjoyed the weekend. Good people and good ideas and good food.

:applause:

8)

:)

Pat
ARKPAT
1000 Club
1000 Club

Previous

Return to South Central