Cedar Hill - March 17th thru 19th

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Postby davel » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:26 pm

Even though we had bad weather it was still a good gathering. Kai and Lois and Gary and Trudi are still there tonight.

For the few pictures that we took.

http://www.tearsoftexas.com/ch2006/index.html

I agree we're all looking forward to better weather at Beaver's Bend.
davel
Donating Member

Postby asianflava » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:33 pm

I guess nobody got a pic of all of us scrunched into Kai's EZ-up. I had a camera on me but forgot that I had it.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby bg » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:39 pm

I'm sad that I missed it, But If I had waited to leave I wouldn't have made it due to the rain. Baltimore is nice though, My eyes hate the dry humidity but I'll live.
Bobby(, Kim & Wayne)
bg
500 Club

Postby davel » Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:33 am

Rocky,

I sort of forgot about shooting a picture in there. Would have taken a good wide angle lense. It would have been totally miserable if Kai hadn't had that to huddle into.
davel
Donating Member

Postby SteveH » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:07 am

davel wrote:Even though we had bad weather it was still a good gathering. Kai and Lois and Gary and Trudi are still there tonight.

For the few pictures that we took.

http://www.tearsoftexas.com/ch2006/index.html

I agree we're all looking forward to better weather at Beaver's Bend.

Dave,

Well your pictures don't like like the rain was that bad. We considered coming and would have liked to, but the forcsat was just not good enough to drive that far. Wish it would have worked out.

We finally got about 1 1/2" rain here last night. First measurable in several months.
SteveH
Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist ".
SteveH
2000 Club
2000 Club

Postby davel » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:50 am

Steve,

Most of the pictures were before the rain. I didn't get the new Nikon out much after the rain started. Still it was a great time.
davel
Donating Member

Cedar Hill

Postby Woodyperk6 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:48 pm

Just wanted to let all of you know Tammy & I enjoyed meeting everyone at Cedar Hill and can't wait to get our T D finished so we camp with y'all sometime soon. I got several good ideas and a lot of inspiration. The weather was bad but everyone was friendly and helpful. Thank you very much.

Woody & Tammy
Woody & Tammy

One day closer.
Woodyperk6
Platinum Donating Member

pic's

Postby Vintagenut » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:00 pm

Looked at the pic's looked like fun. hope to meet some of you this year. would have liked to go to beavers bend but it is a drag race weekend at great bend ks. and we go as a group so will have my teardrop up there having fun also. Is beavers bend a anual event? Happy camping L. A.
Vintagenut
Teardrop Inspector

Postby Coca Cola Teardrop » Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:10 pm

Vintagenut,
Welcome aboard. We don't have any anual events yet. Charles and I were told how nice Beaver's Bend was and decided to go. I called to make reservations and learned that it was a first come basis unless you booked a group of 5 or more. We didn't want to drive 4 hours and not get a site so we decided to see if anyone else wanted to attend. Well, we now have 11 sites reserved and are all planning on having lots of fun. Wish you could be there to join in. Keep watching the forum. You never know when a gathering is in the works. Hope to meet you at one.
Linda
Coca Cola Teardrop
Coca Cola Teardrop
Donating Member

Previous

Return to South Central