Coopers Lake, TX info please! for summer 2013 Ladies campout

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Coopers Lake, TX info please! for summer 2013 Ladies campout

Postby oklahomajewel » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:54 am

Anybody been to Coopers Lake, it's between Paris & Sulphur Springs, TX? I haven't and finding that might be a good central location for a Ladies Only Gathering.
Have any of you camped there? or checked it out before ? Or live close to there?

I did check out the TPWD website about it , and sounds like it's a fairly new lake and I don't find it on Reserve America , so I guess you only book it thru TPWD.

I checked to see how far for some of our SC women that might come to this. For me, JenH and any Tulsa girls, we would be the farthest, but still only about 4 hr drive. It's just a couple of hours (more or less) for D/FW area , Shreveport, Pollok, Texarkana, etc.

Chime in ===== ANYONE if you either know something about this campground or ladies if you'd be interested! I'm thinking next June , and we would need to book early. Looks like you can't be site specific so I would try to talk to the park and book them all together.
Thanks!
Jewel
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Re: Coopers Lake, TX info please! for summer 2013 Ladies cam

Postby Tiny Tow » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm

I don't know about that location, but will look it up. I would be interested in coming! A bit far from San Antonio.
Tiny Tow
Donating Member

Return to South Central