Gathering in the Southwest Louisiana area

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Louisiana Camping trip.

Postby CPASPARKS » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:50 pm

Madjack,
Any of those would be great.

Let's make a decision and book it. I am ready to go!
Kevin
CPASPARKS
The 300 Club

Postby Charles Ipes » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:16 pm

How it comming alone Jack?
Freedom!
Charles Ipes
Teardrop Advisor

Postby oklahomajewel » Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:47 pm

MadJack made it official...

http://tnttt.com/viewto ... 35&start=0

and if you're interested look in the South Central thread for the Grand Lake, OK Bernice State Park gathering on Sept 15-17. Grand Lake is east of Tulsa , OK

Julie
Some things are way over my head !! ...but it keeps me looking UP!
oklahomajewel
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby madjack » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:34 pm

Charles, Julie gave the link but basically Lake Bistineau SP Oct 27-29...about 20 miles SE of Bossier City...I will be goingto the park next week to check things out...looks already to be shaping up into a pretty good outing....
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby asianflava » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:17 am

I wish I could join ya'll. I burned up all my vacation on the IRG trip. I currently have a negative vacation balance and won't be able to take anymore time off till probably Nov or Dec. The trip was time well spent, who knows when we'll have a chance to be back up there.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby madjack » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:55 am

asianflava wrote:I wish I could join ya'll. I burned up all my vacation on the IRG trip. I currently have a negative vacation balance and won't be able to take anymore time off till probably Nov or Dec. The trip was time well spent, who knows when we'll have a chance to be back up there.

...wellll it is the end of OCT...you just might be missing something real special...think shrimp and seafood and cajun ;) and don't forget it's halloween and my birthday..................
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby Charles Ipes » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:22 pm

U the man Jack! Thanks buddy. I am really happy to see this come together. Now u think that u could rig my election for me so that everything would be taken care of..... Just kidding. See u soon.
Freedom!
Charles Ipes
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Sonetpro » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:27 pm

madjack wrote:
asianflava wrote:I wish I could join ya'll. I burned up all my vacation on the IRG trip. I currently have a negative vacation balance and won't be able to take anymore time off till probably Nov or Dec. The trip was time well spent, who knows when we'll have a chance to be back up there.

...wellll it is the end of OCT...you just might be missing something real special...think shrimp and seafood and cajun ;) and don't forget it's halloween and my birthday..................
madjack 8)

Gumbo made by a real coona$$ sounds good. I live on the coast let me know if I need to bring fresh shrimp.
}><)))'> ~--------------·´¯) SteveT
You don't know what the limit's are until you take it there.ImageImageImage
Sonetpro
Site Admin

Postby madjack » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:37 pm

Steve, if shrimp are available then we will be havin' 'em inna a gumbo, an 'etoufee or a suace picant....sho nuff slap yo mama good stuff yeah :D
madjack 8)
madjack
Site Admin

Postby asianflava » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:52 pm

I checked my work calendar just in case I might be able to swing it. It looks like this gathering is planned on another of my long weeks. I'd have to take 23hrs off in order to make it. :x

That is pretty much par for the course. Every regional campout this year was on my long week. That is probably why I am so short on time already. :cry: Normally I have to take time off at the end of the year so I don't loose it.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Chris C » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:58 pm

Hey Rocky.......................a solution: QUIT WORKING!!! (but then you'd have to quit eating, and paying bills, and buying gas, etc., etc., etc.) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Wish we could come...

Postby stbuch » Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:26 pm

Wish we could come back to LUSIANA, one of my kids was born there when my husband was at Fort Polk...

Some downright beautiful country, and the food is the best anywhere.

My mouth's watering, missing Etoufee(sp) :R of anything!

Although I have found a local place to get boudin!!

Sherrie
Good grief, isn�t it the weekend yet?
Maybe if I sleep in the camper the week
will pass faster�
stbuch
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to South Central