2bit gathering #1 at the woodlands April 21st

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Re: 2bit gathering #1 at the woodlands April 21st

Postby bg » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:42 am

It was a good time, Thomas. If you still need help getting those trees down, I will bring the chainsaw next time.
Bobby(, Kim & Wayne)
bg
500 Club

Postby 2bits » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 pm

bg wrote:It was a good time, Thomas. If you still need help getting those trees down, I will bring the chainsaw next time.

Thank Bobby, I will see what kind of luck I have with mine, I need to pull those two that are in the circle drive to get the woodshop moved in first! I'll let you know!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:17 pm

Thomas, your house warming gift will be in the mail today if I ever find how to get back to Private Messages to get your address!!! Where the heck is it? Am I missing something on here? I've looked under all the tabs but can't find it. :x

Ok, nevermind...rant over...I found it but I didn't know I had to click on my profile to get to it. :oops: Anyway, it's on it's way today! :thumbsup:
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby Miriam C. » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:03 pm

CAJUN LADY wrote:Thomas, your house warming gift will be in the mail today if I ever find how to get back to Private Messages to get your address!!! Where the heck is it? Am I missing something on here? I've looked under all the tabs but can't find it. :x

Ok, nevermind...rant over...I found it but I didn't know I had to click on my profile to get to it. :oops: Anyway, it's on it's way today! :thumbsup:

:) If you look under the avatar you will see (I squint) little icons that will let you get to your PM's... ;)
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby 2bits » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:24 pm

Thank you Becca! That is sooo nice of you!!!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby woodsmoke » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:50 pm

CAJUN LADY, I'm glad that I am not the only one or thing that fustrates you what with me talking about ROCINROBIN towing his teardrop with his plane, Did I tell you about his trip last October to Louisiana. He was there, fer sure, but again I didn't see him come in and he left early. I'm a gonna see that event someday, and I'll be sure to let you know about it. I jest gots this little feeling that you don't believe it!!!!!!!!! :D
woodsmoke
Teardrop Master

Postby 2bits » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:59 pm

woodsmoke wrote:CAJUN LADY, I'm glad that I am not the only one or thing that fustrates you what with me talking about ROCINROBIN towing his teardrop with his plane, Did I tell you about his trip last October to Louisiana. He was there, fer sure, but again I didn't see him come in and he left early. I'm a gonna see that event someday, and I'll be sure to let you know about it. I jest gots this little feeling that you don't believe it!!!!!!!!! :D

Oh Lord, lets not deviate to where we have to lock a thread that has nothing to do with the topic! :stompspam:
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby CAJUN LADY » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:42 am

woodsmoke wrote:CAJUN LADY, I'm glad that I am not the only one or thing that fustrates you what with me talking about ROCINROBIN towing his teardrop with his plane, Did I tell you about his trip last October to Louisiana. He was there, fer sure, but again I didn't see him come in and he left early. I'm a gonna see that event someday, and I'll be sure to let you know about it. I jest gots this little feeling that you don't believe it!!!!!!!!! :D

:R :R
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby 2bits » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:27 pm

Becca, Thank you so much for the housewarming gift!!! I was actually wanting one! Leaving out what it is for suspense haha There are some really soft breezes that come up the hill so they will be perfect! You are so thoughtful and I loved your quote on the wrapping paper too!

:goodmorning:
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby Miriam C. » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:27 am

2bits wrote:Becca, Thank you so much for the housewarming gift!!! I was actually wanting one! Leaving out what it is for suspense haha There are some really soft breezes that come up the hill so they will be perfect! You are so thoughtful and I loved your quote on the wrapping paper too!

:thinking: :pictures: :pictures: :pictures:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby CAJUN LADY » Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 pm

2bits wrote:Becca, Thank you so much for the housewarming gift!!! I was actually wanting one! Leaving out what it is for suspense haha There are some really soft breezes that come up the hill so they will be perfect! You are so thoughtful and I loved your quote on the wrapping paper too!

Oh cool!! I was hoping you'd like it. I've got quite a few and always looking at them whenever I'm out and about. They are calming...peaceful. And glad you liked the wrapping paper! I've got lots more where that came from! ;)
Becca
~Cajun Lady~
CAJUN LADY
Donating Member

Postby 2bits » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:52 pm

Miriam, They are some really nice wind chimes with long poles that will be nice when those breezes come through! I love em!
Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby jss06 » Sun May 06, 2012 10:18 am

I cant believe I forgot about this. I really wanted to go.
jss06
Palladium Donating Member

Postby 2bits » Sun May 06, 2012 11:15 pm

That is nice of you to say. There will be plenty more. I got the power pole and water line hooked up, we are getting closer!! I can camp anytime, too bad to is HOT! But that just means when it cools down, I will be all moved in and ready to HOST...

My dad came by to cut down the ONLY three trees I needed out of the way:

http://youtu.be/9NqCVrr2QMc

Got the water ran this weekend, I will do more to the shop and the cookout station, but this is great for now.

Last weekend got the power pole up.

Some Misc cool photos

Thomas

2bits
2bit Member

Postby bc toys » Tue May 08, 2012 6:42 pm

Thomas you are doing great on that land, would like to get over and meet you while i'm in Texas I'm going to be there the 1st of April for a few months Hope to get to camp with the Dallas area group.
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

PreviousNext

Return to South Central