Spring Fling Beavers Bend April 20-24, 2022

Texas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma

Moderator: 2bits

Re: Spring Fling Beavers Bend April 20-24, 2022

Postby Cindy » Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:28 am

Hey, you are going to love our group. Just be prepared for some people that won't agree with you. Disagreeing is fine as long as there is no yelling or you know, punching. Sitting around the campfire you will hear all kinds of stories. We have games, an auction and lots of other fun. Just watch if you don't want to partake.
Cindy. :stompspam:

"
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Postby caseydog » Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:38 am

Hello everyone. I'm still alive. I recently added an Audi SUV to my garage, and I'm thinkin' about another teardrop, but not a build. I still have the MINI Cooper, that I never wanted to modify enough to tow a TD.

I don't know that I can make it to BB. I'm still feeling a little burn from my last gathering, but I miss camping and my SC friends.

CD
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Postby aggie79 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:17 pm

aggie79 wrote:We're booked for campsite #36, Wednesday through Sunday, although we may not arrive until Thursday. Saving money for gas, now! :cry: $>

Slight change in plans. We'll be arriving Thursday instead of Wednesday. See y'all there!
Tom (& Linda)
For build info on our former Silver Beatle teardrop:
Build Thread

aggie79
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby Cindy » Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:24 pm

Truthfully, I want to leave NOW! See you all there.
Hot Cindy
My goal is to really live my life. I want to take risks, make a difference, and know that I have done all I can do to give hope to others.
Cindy
500 Club

Postby Woodyperk6 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:46 pm

caseydog wrote:Hello everyone. I'm still alive. I recently added an Audi SUV to my garage, and I'm thinkin' about another teardrop, but not a build. I still have the MINI Cooper, that I never wanted to modify enough to tow a TD.

I don't know that I can make it to BB. I'm still feeling a little burn from my last gathering, but I miss camping and my SC friends.

CD

CD--- come on up for a visit if you can. It would be good to see you again. :thumbsup:
Woody & Tammy

One day closer.
Woodyperk6
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Cindy » Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:43 pm

Chief,
Oh, I've been in FB jail a time or two myself. I have never really seen FB as a place to voice my opinions except to express love and caring and exchange information about people that I have things in common with. Many of us still have tiny campers but some of us have gotten old enough that we don't want to put our undies on laying down. As we move to artificial parts we needed to be able to stand up.
I will tell you that we have both Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians and some that just like to take the other side. Just know that I am Cindy and I am great as long as . . . Well you can fill in the blanks.
If you want to ask about me, just ask why I don't go through Muscogee ;) , what happened after I left the fire :oops: or what I did after I broke my leg :roll: ! We all have stories. The campfire can be really a hoot.
Cindy
Hot Cindy
Cindy
500 Club

Postby caseydog » Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:03 am

Woodyperk6 wrote:
CD--- come on up for a visit if you can. It would be good to see you again. :thumbsup:

I would love to see you and your family again, and hope to soon. My 90YO dad is coming out of rehab after a couple of weeks in the hospital on the 20th, so I need to go to Houston to help him get back into more independent living. I'll be down there from the 20th to the 25th.

I've been in touch with Cindy and Thomas. Maybe we can get a little impromptu gathering close to home before it gets too hot.

Everyone have a good time at Beaver's Bend. Don't forget to do some puddin' head pictures.

CD
caseydog
Platinum Donating Member

Previous

Return to South Central