Discounted Challenger doors for sale

Washington, Oregon, Idaho & Alaska

Discounted Challenger doors for sale

Postby OregonTrailerLLC » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:30 pm

Hello all,

This is Jon from Oregon Trailer LLC. Some of you might be familiar with our brand- we make 5 different styles of teardrop trailers, based out of Eugene Oregon. The reason for this posting is to ask for a little help in clearing out our shop. We've recently ordered 10 sets of 26"x32" trailer doors from Challenger. Unfortunately, someone in the shipping department must have crunched the skid they were on and damaged most of them. The damages range from bent aluminum trim and some surface dents on the doors. All the damages as described are fixable and not that major. The doors will still function properly with a little TLC.

So, I thought I'd bring an offer to the folks here at TNTTT to see if anyone out there would like to buy a set of doors for a HEAVY discount. The unit price for these doors new is $332.50. They can be seen on Challenger's website with the following link; https://challengerdoor.com/product-cate ... ler-doors/. Although, their website isn't much and doesn't provide much information. Send us a personal message and I'll do my best to provide extra details and photos.

We're only asking for $300.00 for a set of these doors. We'd like to know that these doors will find homes with folks that are in the process of building their own trailer and need to save money in ordering parts. And to mention again, the damages can be fixed. The only reason we aren't doing the fixes ourselves is that we have a demand issue and time is of the essence. Making the needed fixes will only slow us down and frustrate our customers.

See the attached photos for a picture of the doors in general, and some close-ups on the damages to the trim. Each door's damages range quite a bit, but by and large, it's contained mainly to the area of where the trim wraps around the door and meets near halfway up on the door.

We'd suggest using something like a vice clamp and wood-working clamps to bend the aluminum back into shape. We've done a little bit of this, but as I mentioned, this process has been too time consuming for us.

If you'd like more information please email [email protected] or just call or text 971.335.9055.
I'd be happy to provide more photos and information as per request.

Cheers.
Attachments
SAM_5259.jpg
SAM_5259.jpg (52.05 KiB) Viewed 587 times
SAM_5258.jpg
SAM_5258.jpg (41.73 KiB) Viewed 587 times
SAM_5257.jpg
SAM_5257.jpg (48.27 KiB) Viewed 587 times
OregonTrailerLLC
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Discounted Challenger doors for sale

Postby robfisher » Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:23 am

As a long time member and participant of T n TTT I find this post to be directly prohibited by Rule # 3. It is offensive to our community and goes well beyond proper decorum. :x
robfisher
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby bdosborn » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:10 am

First post and nothing but spam. :stompspam:
Bruce
2009 6.5'X11' TTT - Boxcar
All it takes is a speck of faith and a few kilowatts of sweat and grace.
Boxcar Build
aVANger Build
bdosborn
Donating Member

Postby sagebrush » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:38 pm

I ordered a set of these doors.

They were shipped the day I ordered them. UPS had a problem with my address, several text messages and phone calls later, Jon had them on their way.

The original plan was to remove the window from the worser door and use it and the better door in our planned trailer.
Well...it took about 20 minutes with a block of hardwood and a plastic hammer to straighten the damaged frame on one door.
The other door has some skuff marks on the frame. About 1/2" x 2".
For the price I can mask and repaint if it bothers us.
Came with trim rings and rain caps.
Keyed alike.

Our trailer will now have 2 doors (does that make it a coupe trailer?).

Understand them not wanting to use these on a new factory built trailer, but I
have seen worse looking doors on new RV's on dealer lots.

Based on this experience I would buy again.
As they say " Your milage may vary "

Happy Camping to all.

Will
We ain't skeer'd of the dark!

Living large in a small way!
sagebrush
Platinum Donating Member

Postby pchast » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:27 pm

Glad it worked out Will. :D
pchast
Platinum Donating Member