Grant do you know?

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Grant do you know?

Postby doug hodder » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:31 pm

I can't remember if the RV sites off to the far left were open to us or not last year...If it's rainy/ and or wet, I don't want to be in the tent sites, especially with a dog, they are dirt no gravel or grass around them...we could put a bunch of tears into 1 RV site like a wagon train...site no's like 108 etc...thanks...Doug

http://www.antlersrvpark.com/887181.html
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby grant whipp » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:10 pm

Nope ... Loop 3 needs to be left available to drop-ins and the BIG RVs.

Both the lake side and the far left side of the tent loop (Sites A41-48 and A53-55, 57, & 59) are all high-n-dry (well, no standing muddy water!) in the rain. 55 & 57 are both good-sized, and can hold several teardrops, and most of the others mentioned can hold at least two each.

I know folks have heard horror stories (and even seen some pictures) of the lakes & streams we had in the campgrounds on the two times we've had any serious rain, but the new owners have worked their collective butts off the last few years and improved the drainage and runoff properties of the campgrounds emmensly! Besides, there's only a 40% chance of showers for Wed. & Thur., 20% Friday morning, and tapering off to almost nil by Saturday morning, so no worries, right? ... :thumbsup: ... :thumbsup:

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Return to South West