Teardrop Spamboree 8 "Here we go!"

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Teardrop Spamboree 8 "Here we go!"

Postby Damian Rutherford » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:15 pm

Hi all! Damian here! Well, the Teardrop Spamboree is almost upon us and all systems are go! We are looking forward to seeing you all again soon.
If any of you will have to cancel please let us know as soon as possible as we have quite a long waiting list! Please remember the trailers will be parked two to a site to accommodate everyone. Also, please remember if you are not registered and plan on coming by for the day, please do not bring a trailer as we have assured the parks department that their day use space will not be overcrowded, and there will be no non registered trailers or extra vehicles allowed in the campground. Hopefully the weather will hold and the tiki gods will shine for this year's fun! Dont forget to come up with a killer recipe for the SPAM cook off, and remember that Velveeta cheese may be used as a substitute ingredient for Spam. Thank you all for your support as we head into the future towards the 10th and final Teardrop Spamboree!
Aloha! Damian :vroom:
"If you're never boring you're never bored!"
Aloha! Damian
Damian Rutherford
Teardrop Inspector

Postby dmb90260 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:12 pm

See you there, making preparations now. I don't know about spam but I will have CI waffles starting Thursday morning. I have my reservation for Thurs and Friday.
Plus I was inspired by all the reviews and ordered my Whirley Pop so it will be ready too.
:P :wine: :cheerswine: :designing:
Aloooooooha
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Re: Teardrop Spamboree 8 "Here we go!"

Postby Gage » Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:34 pm

Damian Rutherford wrote:<snip> Thank you all for your support as we head into the future towards the 10th and final Teardrop Spamboree!
Aloha! Damian :vroom:

Yea right. You said it was the final two years ago. You know you can't give up that awful habit. ;)
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby cuyeda » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:36 am

Yep, anyone planning to cancel? My name is first on the waiting list. ha ha. Sorry to get into the chant mode :-) Cancel, cancel, cancel so that I can attend my first Spamboree! ha ha. Cancel, cancel, cancel.
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:05 am

I've tried for years...

...To get my kids to try Spam. :R
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Return to South West