Cam's Cool Coastal Cowpatty Campout #11, Oct. 12-14

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Cam's Cool Coastal Cowpatty Campout #11, Oct. 12-14

Postby grant whipp » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:59 am

Hi, Y'All!

Just a quick reminder to everyone in the central left coast area (or anyone passing through that area next weekend), that Cam's C5XI starts a week from today! This get-together typically draws 25-30+ teardrops, and is always a good time! More often than not, the weather is pretty darn good, but it always helps to be prepared for wind & fog ... this is, afterall, the California Coast in early Fall ... ;) ... ;)

Looking forward to seeing everyone who can make it! This is one that I never miss ...

CHEERS!

Grant

October 12-14, 2007 Dillon Beach, CALIFORNIA
Cam's Cool Coastal Cowpatty Campout XI (C5XI) - an informal, laid-back, and relaxing weekend on/by the beach with your teardrop friends & family, 50 miles north of San Francisco, at Lawson's Landing Campgrounds just south of Dillon Beach, on the picturesque Northern California Coast. Bring your kites, kids, dogs, LOTS of firewood(!), towels, and an extra pair of shoes (there's a reason it's called the Cowpatty Campout)! Although Cam & Annette & Co. are moving to Texas (and chances are good that they'll be there tis year), we'll continue the tradition of the C5s in their honor ... as long as Lawson's Landing remains open & available! E-mail [email protected] for more details, or call 530-275-6728
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Ron Dickey » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:08 pm

Grant,

I love that area but I will only be there in mind and soal.... Trailer is not that done to drive that far. and I do not think my boss will let me off more then once every 3 months for 3 days that include weekends.

It was good meeting you at the Medicino meet. I will try for the Dam Meet or the Paplingrove meet.

If you know of any mid week meets I might make them. Home Depo wants me home weekends.

Oh to have a job with weekends off.

I will be thinking of you guys and your waffels and Dutch ovens.

is the Paplingrove meet on this year??

Ron Dickey
Los Osos, CA
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

Postby grant whipp » Fri Oct 05, 2007 8:29 pm

Ron Dickey wrote:Grant,

I love that area but I will only be there in mind and soal.... Trailer is not that done to drive that far. and I do not think my boss will let me off more then once every 3 months for 3 days that include weekends.

It was good meeting you at the Medicino meet. I will try for the Dam Meet or the Paplingrove meet.

Hey, Ron!

It was a pleasure meeting you, too! And, Thanks! for the CD full of pics of the event (especially since I didn't take any ...)! Trouble is, I left it in Dean's computer ... now I'm hoping he comes to Cam's and brings it with him ... or sends it down with Kevin ...

If you know of any mid week meets I might make them. Home Depo wants me home weekends.

Oh to have a job with weekends off.

Ya know, Ron ... there's a potential subject for a regional poll! How many folks in CA, WestNV, & SoOR (hell, the whole left coast for that matter) would be interested in and able to attend a mid-week Gathering somewhere centrally located? You can't be the only one stuck working weekends, can you ... :thinking: ... :thinking: ...?

Is the Paplingrove meet on this year??

Pamplin Grove (better known as the IRG2.0) is tentatively scheduled for late-July 2008 ... won't know the exact dates until they can be secured first part of January. Don't worry ... Dean & Joanie will let us all know as soon as they get the info ... :D ... :D ...!

In the meantime, we'll hoist a toast to you at Cam's and keep good thoughts for the completion of your trailer and you getting out in it for some quality camping tme!

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:25 am

Grant,
Kev's got that CD... Safe and sound! :thumbsup:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby tupelosue » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:50 am

Hey Grant, I'm not gonna be able to make it this year. Have too many things going on and that weekend is doled out to a few must-do's.

so sorry I will miss everybody; the bonfire, the wind, sand and fog...

Hope everybody has a good time. I'm sure you will :lol: :lol:
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Postby dmb90260 » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:25 am

Did Mongo get his notice of the campout? :twisted:
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Postby doug hodder » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:34 am

Mongo look forward to seeing teardrop campers again....Doug and Lee yank Mongos chain....Mongo is "pawn in game of life"

doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Kevin A » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:02 pm

Anyone have any pics from Dillon Beach yet? :thinking: 8)
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby Eunice » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:57 am

I will try and download today. have appointments this morning. it was fun. had a great time. Only 7 tears, 1 tent and 1 in her van. it rained Friday. not fun setting up. Saturday was wonderful. Mornings are very wet due to the fog but it cleared up to a beautiful day. Kenny and I took kites but never got them out.... Sunday was still a little foggy when we left for home.
As we sat at the campfire....I looked around and asked......OK who isnt a member of Jefferson State. I went on a membership drive and think we will end up with some more members.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby grant whipp » Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:21 am

Kevin A wrote:Anyone have any pics from Dillon Beach yet? :thinking: 8)

If you haven't seen 'em already, Kev, I posted a dozen here:
http://www.forum.teardrops.net/simplefo ... 1191604425

We really missed you, BTW!

CHEERS!

Grant
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Pictures at Dillon Beach

Postby Eunice » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:40 am

I posted pictures in my album. Go there to look at them.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:15 pm

No Mongo... :(
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Return to South West