No more

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

No more

Postby emiller » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:00 pm

As of today I have decided not to have anymore Arizona Round Up gatherings. I talked to my partner Bud and decided to keep the gathering name for future gatherings. There will most likely be a gathering held by Mary and Bob Turner who build quality streetrods and have the Vintage Trailer restoration buisness that you see on the home page ( http://azroundup.net/ ), will will keep you informed on any other changes.
Thanks for all who have had interset and have attended the Round Up.
Eddie Miller
emiller
Donating Member

Postby Gage » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:17 pm

:cry: Oh well. I guess I'll just have to go to Table Top next year. Oh, wait a minute. Spamboree 9 is that time of the year. Enjoy your rest Eddie.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Re: No more

Postby dmb90260 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:49 pm

emiller wrote:As of today I have decided not to have anymore Arizona Round Up gatherings. I talked to my partner Bud and decided to keep the gathering name for future gatherings. Thanks for all who have had interset and have attended the Round Up. Eddie Miller

Good luck, sorry to see the gathering going away before I could get over there. I will be at Cottonwood the first weekend in April for a dog thing, this will be a very small gathering. :lol:
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Postby cuyeda » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:07 am

Darn, I wanted to go to the next gathering, after you invited me during the SLO trip. Oh well... That settles it... now you have more free time to come to the other gatherings. How about meeting at Spamboree 9.
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Return to South West