Teardrops @ Bass Pro Shops in Rancho Cucamonga

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Teardrops @ Bass Pro Shops in Rancho Cucamonga

Postby So-Cal Teardrops » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:18 pm

We've been invited to the annual parking lot bonanza at the Rancho Cucamonga Bass Pro Shops this weekend, to show off our trailers and hang out with the big names in fishing. Come by and see us if you get a chance.

So-Cal Teardrops
Teardrop Master

Postby Otto13 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:43 pm

Stopped by to look around. Nice to see the different sizes up close. Too bad for all that rain. The Off-Road Tear Drop was friggin' AWESOME! :applause:

Also liked the awning, umbrella, and cargo attachments! :thumbsup:

...and that fridge! :o I gots to have one!!!!

Best of luck!
Otto13
Teardrop Builder

Postby teardrop_focus » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:08 pm

When you say, "weekend", I assume you mean you'll be there both days?

'Cause it shouldn't be raining tomorrow... I should drag the girlfriend along for the two-hour round trip.

:thinking:

"There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people." - BigAl, Scotland, 2010

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees...
The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away like autumn leaves..." - John Muir, 1898

Chris Squier / teardrop_focus :-)~
teardrop_focus
Donating Member

Postby teardrop_focus » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 am

1.5 days later...

Wow! We had a beautiful drive out to Rancho Cucamonga... and were both blown away by the size of this place. Outdoor World / Bass Pro Shops' retail extravaganza is like Disneyland for outdoorspeople.

As you can see in Gabe's pic in the first post there's a sign above the entry that says, "Welcome Fishermen, Hunters, and Other Liars"

:lol:

What was even more fun was hanging out and talking to the crew of SoCal Teardrops. These guys had their hands full keeping an eye on the mass of people climbing all over the four beautiful and well-built teardrop trailers and even then took the time to answer all my questions. What a great bunch.

Thanks again! Tanya and I really enjoyed ourselves. :thumbsup:

:relaxing:

"There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people." - BigAl, Scotland, 2010

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees...
The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away like autumn leaves..." - John Muir, 1898

Chris Squier / teardrop_focus :-)~
teardrop_focus
Donating Member

Return to South West