2007 Mendocino Coast Gathering >>>> NEW DATE

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby doug hodder » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:33 am

MONGO like camping with brother Lee, better than tent!!!....his trailer plenty small but cozy....Mongo

See ya there dude...but you can camp with your brother....Doug

doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Steve Winter » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:58 pm

doug hodder wrote:MONGO like camping with brother Lee, better than tent!!!....his trailer plenty small but cozy....Mongo

See ya there dude...but you can camp with your brother....Doug

Okay so I almost fell out of my chair laughing - forgot about that guy -- too dang funny - if he is going - I am sooo there as I always love a freak show, just don't let him stand next to me please!

Carrie and I will try our best to be there....!
Steve Winter
Teardrop Inspector

Postby asianflava » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:19 am

Steve Winter wrote: - if he is going - I am sooo there as I always love a freak show, just don't let him stand next to me

Of course he'll be there (unless he was run off) doesn't he live there? Mongo will love to see Lee, then somebody will talk to him instead of pretending to be asleep.
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Kevin A » Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:29 am

Actually, Mongo was at Dillon Beach not Mendocino. I'm probably responsible for the confusion having made reference earlier in the thread to seeing a fellow who could have passed for Mongo's brother in Fort Bragg near the end of the Mendocino gathering last year.
"Follow me, I'm right behind you"

ImageImage
Kevin A
The other guy

Postby doug hodder » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:38 am

Mongo get around....thank you Kevin for invite to camp with you...you got galley?...me like to eat...your tear is light blue right? :lol: :lol: Mongo no like Doug and Lee, they ditch Mongo...Sue fake sleep, so Mongo will go away....Kevin is Mongo friend....you snore...me too!!!! Mongo no have computer...just beat drum!!! Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Lazybones » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:16 pm

I just reconfirmed with the owner of the Point Cabrillo Highlands; and they are looking forward to having us again! I have all the same spaces reserved so show up and we will figure the money later.

I hope you have marked your calender (July 20-22) and are coming!

For those of you who don't have a trailer feel free to bring your tent and enjoy the fun!

Saturday night will be the Dutch Oven potluck. Don't worry if you can't bring anything as there is alway plenty of food at a teardrop gathering.

Lee
Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Ask yourself these simple questions every time you are in doubt about any action.
Lazybones
500 Club

Postby Gage » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:13 am

Hello Lee. Tanya and I are planning on coming up. I guess the best way for us is to come up to Williams and then cross over on 20 all the way to hwy 1 and then down to Cabrillo Highlands. What do you think and how's the weather there on the coast in July? Do we need to make a reservation?
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:45 am

Lee,
Thanks for changing the dates... That gives me one more week of build time. :lol:
BTW- Would you like TDN's fenders back???
(They're too big for this little tear)
Thanks for letting me borrow them though... :thumbsup:
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby billnut » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:30 am

:D Well Lee i'll be there don't know if Sis in the flesh well be there if not her namesake well :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bill
Grandpa's are just Antique little Boys !
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby Lazybones » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:17 am

Hi Gage, The way I would come is interstate 5 to 580 west to Dublin thsn 680 to Benicia, 780 to 80 then 37 toward Infinion raceway (old sears point) after you go over the hill from the race track ther is a stop light Make a right tun on 121 to Hwy 101. Take 101 to 128 just past cloverdale to hwy 1.
You should be able to mapquest it and get this same route.

I would try to make the trip from 5 inland mid day or after 7pm to miss comute traffic.

The weather can get cold and foggy. We had nice weather for most of last years campout though. So Bring a warm coat just in case.
Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Ask yourself these simple questions every time you are in doubt about any action.
Lazybones
500 Club

Postby Lazybones » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:22 am

Hi Dean,

One more week of build time????
I thought you were going to have a trailer ready for the Dam Gathering.

Yeah; I will take the fenders if you aren't going to use them. I may start a trailer this week to take the the dam gathering and need them. :lol:
Lazybones
500 Club

Postby billnut » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:29 am

:lol: Dean,Dean please get your teardrop completed in my life time. i relize i'm a Old man but I can't live past 85 my wife well be old by then! :lol: :lol:
Bill
Grandpa's are just Antique little Boys !
billnut
Silver Donating Member

Postby Dean in Eureka, CA » Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:00 pm

That was funny Lee, build it and bring it to Shasta, I wanna see it. :lol:

Bill,
Read my lips... :lol:
I will have the TempTear at Mendocino and I will debut the Chieftain at IRG2.0.

AND!!! It looks like TDN & I won't be tearless at Shasta afterall... :o
Dean in Eureka, CA
The Fogcrawler

Postby Rob » Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:34 pm

Gage--

If you do decide to take I-5 to Williams and across on 20 you won't be alone. There will be a BUNCH of us taking that route. And whatever Lee said. :lol:
Rob
:wine:

:peace:
Rob
500 Club

Postby doug hodder » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:03 pm

Dean in Eureka, CA wrote:Read my lips... :lol:
I will have the TempTear at Mendocino and I will debut the Chieftain at IRG2.0.

There ya go everyone...just hope it's not like "no new taxes".... :lol: :lol: just do what you can Dean, no one is officially holding your feet to the fire are they? Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

PreviousNext

Return to South West