Did anyone else come home from SLO/MDO with a stomach bug?

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Postby cherokeegeorge » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:42 pm

Gage, Tanya, Dean & Joanie we are really sorry to hear about both of your losses. Kathy and I are thinking about all of you. :(
George

For info on hitch covers
Teardrophitchcovers.com
cherokeegeorge
A Merkin Indian

Postby martha24 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:07 pm

Gage & Tanya,
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss of Greta. I know you were both so attached to her & she was a special dog. Such a loss is very hard. :cry:

Martha
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby James & Avisia Flohr » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:15 pm

Gage; Our sincerest regretes for your loss. We've lost tree Scotties over the last few years and miss each of them as we would our own children, as we are sure you do. Ours' await our arrival on the Rainbow Bridge as do we await seeing them again. There must be some solice in passing and this is ours. With great sympathy, Jim and Avisia, Duncan and Hamish!
'Live, Love, Laugh and Be Happy'
James & Avisia Flohr
Teardrop Advisor

Postby tupelosue » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:15 am

Dear Gage and Tanya, I'm so sorry to hear about
Greta!! I could tell she wasn't feeling herself, and I'm glad i got to do a little walk with her and Tanya.

You both must be in a state of shock. glad you all had your long trip this summer, tho.

sue
A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

Postby Gage » Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:30 am

Man I didn't mean to hijack this thread. But to all those who responded to my demise in this thread and by PM's. Tanya & I thank you very much. We really appreciate it. It help us get through today. Looks like we're going out tomorrow and look for another Scotty. And yes, she was a wonderful person. Again, thank you all.
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Classic Finn » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:58 pm

Gage and Tanya were also real sorry to hear about your loss..

We can relate to your feelings of sadness... as we also lost our much loved English Springer Spaniel even though it wasnt recently but the memories are with us because she gave space for our lil boy Samuel a month after he was born..and he,s now 2.5 years old .. almost like it was yesterday...

The wife had her since she was a pup... and trained her... she was special to us both... even though I only shared that joy for 7 years out of the life of her..

Here is a pic...we sure do miss her still..

Classic Finn
Royal Teardrop Society Scandinavian Bureau Chief of Staff

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Ron Dickey » Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:25 pm

Gage wrote:Nope not us but Greta passed away not 5 miles from home. :cry: So I'm not doing to good right now.

Gage.... Glad she was with you two when she left it was nice to have met her. Did you say she was 18. Most folks that had that breed of dog replaced them with another. The last one met was Toosels.

It was nice to have finally met you and your wife and as I said I am old in body not in mind..... Ron D. Los Osos, CA
Inside almost done--Trolly top has opening windows & roof.doors need assembling--pictured above waley windows..galley 1/3 done
Cross Bow in Build Journals....http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54108
Ron Dickey
Silver Donating Member

sickness

Postby Ken Fincher » Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:57 pm

We had a great time & had no problems .

Gage we are sorry about your loss , being dog lovers & owners ourselves we feel for both of you.

Ken & Jan
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Previous

Return to South West