Considering No Mendocino Coast Campout this year

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Re: Reservations Being Accepted

Postby Eunice » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:40 pm

The Teardrop Nanny wrote::) Registrations are being taken now. When the registration sheet and money are received the individual will be placed on the roster. We will NOT be placing individuals on the list until/unless they have sent us a check $$ to secure registration place. If you request a RESERVATION by phone or PM, we'll put it on the list officially when funds are received.

TDN :R

already paid for IRG. How about Mendo? Is it at Albion? Are we making reservations to Lee or a campground?
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby Lazybones » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Hi Eunice, I am still working on the campground. The Dates are good but the place is still up in the air. I am going to make a trip over and deal with them in person as the phone isn't working.
Lee
Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Ask yourself these simple questions every time you are in doubt about any action.
Lazybones
500 Club

Postby Eunice » Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:03 am

thanks Lee. Anywhere on the coast will be beautiful. I am so glad that I am going to be able to attend.
Eunice
former director
Jefferson State Chapter
TearJerkersImage
Eunice
Jefferson State Tearjerker

Postby grant whipp » Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Lazybones wrote:Hi Eunice, I am still working on the campground .... I am going to make a trip over and deal with them in person ...
Lee

Hey, Lee!

I don't remember the exact location, but it's down the coast just a little ways from Mendocino (I think), and it looks almost identical to the Albion location, but there's this neat little campground right on the river and just 'round the bend from the bay/cove ... there's a bridge over the ravine similar to Albion, and there's a Marina, too, but as I recall, the road down in is on the north side. Lisa & I were really impressed with it when we found it, and earmarked it as a possible gathering location, but now I can't find all of our notes ... :oops: ...! We discovered it on our way back from Cam's C5 one year ... the year we brought Jordie down in the Aerostar van, and got a ticket for "slow moving vehicle" somewhere south of the Russian River (I think the only reason we got that ticket is because the cop startled Jordie, and he almost took the guy's arm off ... :shock: ... oh, yeah, I forgot most of you never met Jordie! He was a 110# Giant German Shepherd that was very protective of Lisa & I ... :thumbsup: ...! Sorry, didn't mean to ramble, but I'm sure Lee remembers ...)

Anyway, Lee ... if you've a mind to, maybe yu could try to find that campground and see what you think ... :thinking: ...

Thanks! for keeping this thing going! We really like that part of the coast ...

As always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby mexican tear » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:45 pm

I think that I will leave Mexico a week early and make the Mendacino gathering. What do I need to do to get signed up?

thanks
kai
"Essie" and the Mexican Tear
mexican tear
Donating Member

Postby Lazybones » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:22 pm

mexican tear wrote:I think that I will leave Mexico a week early and make the Mendacino gathering. What do I need to do to get signed up?

thanks
kai

Hi Kai,
You don't need to do anything to sign up. This is a low key gathering. I will post up the full plans when they are solid. I'm glad you will be there.
Lee
Is it true? Is it necessary? Is it kind? Ask yourself these simple questions every time you are in doubt about any action.
Lazybones
500 Club

Postby grant whipp » Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:50 pm

Hey, Lee!

Just checked my old DeLorme Gazatteer that I used to note all of our CA travels on, and that campground I mentioned above is at Albion! ... it's just upriver a bit from the RV Park you are considering. Next time you are over there, check it out and see what you think (if you haven't already, that is ...).

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

Postby tupelosue » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:21 pm

Gage wrote:
Lazybones wrote:
Gage wrote:
billnut wrote::) OK Dean your on :thumbsup:
bill ( dam it's going to be a good year
You going to bring the scooter? We could have a race around. :twisted:

I am going to bring my scooter; can I join in the race?
Electric scooters only and must have at least 3 wheels. :lol:

OOOOHHH!! Can I race too????

A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour!

tupelosue
The 300 Club

can I race too

Postby Oregonian » Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:53 pm

That is the only way to fly.. Teardrop for ever.
Where you go, I shall follow :applause:
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Postby Ken Fincher » Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:03 am

Lee
We planed to make the IRG a 2 or 3 week journey anyways so the dates that you have mentioned would work out great, We would love to attend.
Soon as you find a location we will be there, & a caravan to the IRG would be awsome, Can't wait.

The Sin City Teardropper.
Ken F. & Jan
( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Postby Lazybones » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:53 am

Hi Everyone!

I started a new thread about this gathering. Please check it out and reply with a head count .
Thanks
Lee
Lazybones
500 Club

Mindo

Postby Oregonian » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:27 pm

Well, guess I won't go after waiting for the whole year to attend. :crying2: All I was waiting for is the caravan to IRG, :vroom: Oh well life goes on. :cry:
The love of teardrops brings people together

where have you gone if you haven't left
Oregonian
Teardrop Master

Previous

Return to South West