Teardrop Spamboree 8 WOW we're full

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Teardrop Spamboree 8 WOW we're full

Postby Damian Rutherford » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:43 am

:shock: Wow, this years Teardrop Spamboree is officially full. The entries were sent out less than a month ago, and I thank all of you for your Quick responses. I'm attempting to see if I can make way for a couple more spaces to open up. But since there always seems to be cancelations, we have started a waiting list if any of you are still interested in attending. Drop us an email or call me directly 909 790 1439 and we'll put you on the list. If you would like to come down for the day we'd love to see you, but please don't bring a trailer as this year all visitors must park in the day use parking outside the campground and it will get pretty crowded. (just a note due to a problem last year)
I'll do my best to keep things neighborly, interesting, and fun this year as we take our yearly trip back through time, oh P.S. my friend Quincy says he and the Pride of Polynesia will be back for the Luau!
Thanks again for all of your support, and I hope to see you all soon. :clapping hands:
Aloha, Damian
"If you're never boring you're never bored!"
Aloha! Damian
Damian Rutherford
Teardrop Inspector

Postby dmb90260 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:33 pm

Mahalo Damian,
I will see you there. If I have any change in plans, I will let you know immediately.
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Return to South West