Maxitears camping in Morro Bay, CA, Jan. 24-27

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Maxitears camping in Morro Bay, CA, Jan. 24-27

Postby Esteban » Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:16 pm

The Maxitear vintage trailer and teardrop group will be camping in Morro Bay State Park from Jan. 24 to the 27th. It's close to home so I'll go by to visit them. If there are any other California Central Coast trailer builders or owners this might be a fun day trip to see vintage and teardrop trailers. :vroom: 8)
Steve - SLO, CA
Esteban
Donating Member

Postby cuyeda » Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:15 am

Steve,

I had reservation for that weekend, but Vanessa is traveling to he Philippines during that time. I was going to trek out there myself, but cancelled my reservations.

The SCTT event in March is coming up, and there will be lots of teardrops there. I have a photo album from last year, but I am having problems with my picture album and need to fix it. Check out the Pismo rally in May for collection of vintage trailers for fun. I am schedule for the Rivernook event with the Maxitear group, Halloween weekend.

Is there a group forming for the next SLO? Perhaps IRG is enough to plan for, and perhaps next year another SLO 2.0.

Cheers!
Why just dance, when you can Salsa!
Cliff & Vanessa
cuyeda
Platinum Donating Member

Return to South West