las vegas dutch oven gathering at valley of fire

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

las vegas dutch oven gathering at valley of fire

Postby bc toys » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 pm

We at las vegas dutch oven gathering was blessed with great weather good food an great company. Gil and Willa came from St George Utah it was nice to meet and spend time with them. We did a smoked brisket and baby back ribs and Kelly and Joanne did dinner rolls demo. We all learned a lot (least I did ) thanks ladys. There was dimos on how to start your charcal and seasoning your ovens and cleaning your ovens I cook a surprice for the ladys Death By Chocalate it was a hit.
bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

I agree!

Postby sallie w. » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:37 am

:thumbsup:
definitely a great weekend! Learned lots and ate even more than I ever needed to-but I hear the eats are even bigger at IRG! It was quite a surprise to see the size of the "plates" the oldtimers brought out! But now I agree, you gotta taste everything by itself, best way to enjoy each dish! Thanks to all the LVDOS friends who made my daughter and I feel so welcome and gave such great help! See you next month!
sallie w.
Teardrop Inspector

Mountain Goat at Valley Of Fire

Postby bc toys » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Here are a couple pics of a Mountain Goat that was in our campsite area in Valley Of Fire. Never have my telephoto lens when I need it gezzzz.

bc toys
2000 Club
2000 Club

Return to South West