Any good 4th of July stuff going on near the Grand Canyon?

California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona includes Nor. Cal, So. Cal, and Arizona Tearjerkers Chapters

Any good 4th of July stuff going on near the Grand Canyon?

Postby AllenS » Mon May 20, 2019 9:49 am

My wife and I (and possibly our teenager, depending on how too-cool he's feeling) are going to be in the area the first week of July. At the moment, there are some highly recommended campgrounds that still have spots available for reservations. We're planning on getting in a few days early, and probably staying until the 5th, and hoping to stay somewhere that we can catch a good Fireworks show, and maybe some other 4th of July festivities.

Does anyone have any recommendations for us?

Thanks!
AllenS
Teardrop Builder

Re: Any good 4th of July stuff going on near the Grand Canyo

Postby KTM_Guy » Tue May 21, 2019 3:18 pm

There is always stuff going on in Flagstaff on weekends and I’m sure over the 4th. It is still wet up in the GC Flag area now but I’m sure as summer gets here there may be fire bans and that usually means no fireworks. It will be crowded up in GC and Flag that week we a void heading north on holidays. But if you can still get a site go for it it is a must see. I would suggest the north rim too, maybe a few days at each. We usually just go to the north rim now. Just know there is not much there.

Todd
KTM_Guy
500 Club

Return to South West