1997 Coleman Trailer Restored Rolling Chassis -- SOLD!

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

1997 Coleman Trailer Restored Rolling Chassis -- SOLD!

Postby hmmmm90s » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:19 pm

Sorry Folks - Trailer is SOLD!

For sale is a 1997 Coleman Destiny Rolling Chassis with a clean Maryland Title – bought from Beckley’s RVs. This one was stripped, painted and restored in 2018 for a squaredrop camper build.

Chassis was sanded and painted and fully rewired with dedicated – rather than frame – grounds, and a tongue mounted electrical circuit junction box. Brand new OEM Dexter electric brakes were added and new wheel bearings were installed. Trailer is wired for 7 pin vehicle connector with battery powered breakaway controller and LED marker lights.

Wheels and tires were upgraded to Load Star Load Range D Speed Rated Radial tires with galvanized steel wheels – spare is included. Trailer has ¾ plywood deck with oil based paint installed – measures 7 wide x 12.5 long. Trailer includes swivel mount tongue jack with wheel, frame mounted stabilizer jacks, stabilizer jack handle, battery box, and a pair of Bargman LED oversize taillights which are on temporary mounts to allow trailer to be transported.

This chassis is a working roller that is ready for your build. Located just outside Frederick, Maryland. $500 or best offer.
Last edited by hmmmm90s on Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hmmmm90s
Teardrop Inspector

Re: 1997 Coleman Trailer Restored Rolling Chassis

Postby QueticoBill » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:08 pm

I wish I could. Sounds like a great deal!
QB
A tear with no name: viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67624
QueticoBill
Silver Donating Member

Re: 1997 Coleman Trailer Restored Rolling Chassis

Postby hmmmm90s » Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:15 am

It IS a great deal ... heck, the 3 tires and rims are worth more than I'm asking. :D

I just want to see somebody making use of it for their build, and for the lil feller to be out camping again.

g.
hmmmm90s
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted