Fixer-upper in Dixon, CA

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Fixer-upper in Dixon, CA

Postby Rob » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:52 pm

I was telling a co-worker I bought a teardrop. I had to explain to her what a teardrop trailer is. She said, "I think we have one of those". She bought some property about 15 years ago and it had a teardrop left by the previous renters. It ain't pretty. You can take a look at it on my album here. Don't confuse Mary's teardrop with my new Hunter. :lol:

Mary would like to sell her teardrop, but I don't know the price. She knows it is in verwy, verwy bad shape. :cry: If you are seriously interested send me a private message and I'll put you in contact with her. It will be your responsibility to arrange the shipping from Dixon, California (between Sacramento and San Francisco on Interstate 80).

Rob
Rob
:wine:

:peace:
Rob
500 Club

Postby mikeschn » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:06 pm

Ouch!!! I'm not sure you could give that away!!!

Mike...
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

Postby dmb90260 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:04 pm

You need look with a kinder eye. There look to be some hubcaps that someone might kill for. The Black lic plate might be re-activated for another tear. For all the bad stuff, the skin does not look all that bad. :(
But then I have one that is just a year old and don't need this one. Too bad, I go to Dixon once or twice a year but I will be bring my unit to stay in. :)
Dennis
Join the Kenskill Karavan at:
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/kenskill_karavan/
Real Men cook with Black Iron
The Buzz In the Dale: The Buzz In The Dale
dmb90260
Titanium Donating Member

Return to For Sale/Wanted