Free to good home.....

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Free to good home.....

Postby Nitetimes » Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:33 am

.....or to whoever can move it. Friend of mine wants to get rid of a mobile home that would make someone a very good camp or even a home. It looks to be about a 12X60-65, I didn't measure it, probably in the early to mid 70's year range. Trailer is in pretty good shape, windows are good, tongue is attached and in good shape, tires are in garage and there is ati-sieze on the studs. Includes skirting and the blocking. The deck and ramp aren't included, it's pretty new so they won't let it go free but a deal can probably be worked out if you'd like to buy it.
Trailer is in Elwood City, PA area, has to be out by the end of May.
Keeping in mind the price, I am not going to spend a lot of time getting particular details about this and that for you, you are welcome to come take a look at it. The place looks a bit trashed inside but it's not, it's just things that got thrown in for storage. Also a lot of furniture is included. The only things that don't go with it are the fridge and toilet, it was new and he needed it for the basement remodel. As far as I know it is complete, except what I mentioned, nothing has been torn out of it nor has it had any damage done to the inside. An elderly woman lived in it until she was no longer able so it hasn't been abused.

Thought maybe this might interest some of you with a little property up north looking to build a camp on it, this will save a lot of time and expense.
Goes to the first one willing to take it out and clean up thier mess when it's removed.

If you are interested I can e-mail you some pics.

I wasn't going to post this here because I know it won't interest most of you but there are some on here from the western PA and surrounding area that might be interested.
If it's a problem let me know and I will delete it.
Rich

ImageImage
-
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to
keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves
against tyranny in government.
- Thomas Jefferson -
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a butt kickin'.
Nitetimes
7000 Club
7000 Club

Return to For Sale/Wanted