Looking for new adventure - Custom Teardrop For Sale

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Looking for new adventure - Custom Teardrop For Sale

Postby crazycyclist » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Take this custom built teardrop down the freeway or off-grid. The teardrop was made to be pulled behind a pickup or a 4WD SUV (Vehicles in pictures are for demonstration purposes only and are not included). We have had many special memories in campgrounds as well as boondocking off of Forest Services roads. We are looking for someone to continue to make special memories exploring the country! Lovingly built with custom cabinetry and LED lighting. Serious inquiries only!
See link for pictures. $4750

Updated link.

https://www.melwade.com/teardrop

Last edited by crazycyclist on Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
crazycyclist
Teardrop Advisor

Re: Looking for new adventure - Custom Teardrop For Sale

Postby tony.latham » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:17 pm

crazycyclist wrote:Take this custom built teardrop down the freeway or off-grid. The teardrop was made to be pulled behind a pickup or a 4WD SUV. We have had many special memories in campground as well as boondocking off of Forest Services roads. We are looking for someone to continue to make special memories exploring the country! Lovingly built with custom cabinetry and LED lighting. See my craigslist post for pictures. $4750

https://orlando.craigslist.org/tro/d/clarcona-custom-teardrop-camper/7227563456.html

Your post was flagged by Craigslist.

?
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Postby scanale87 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:42 pm

Is this still available? My wife and I are looking for something we could put bunk beds into for our two small children. Do you think that would be doable in this? Thank you for your time!
scanale87
Teardrop Inspector

Postby tony.latham » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:51 pm

scanale87 wrote:Is this still available? My wife and I are looking for something we could put bunk beds into for our two small children. Do you think that would be doable in this? Thank you for your time!
I think it was a scam.

Tony
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Return to For Sale/Wanted