Needed 4x8 Trailer Asheville, NC

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Needed 4x8 Trailer Asheville, NC

Postby Alfred » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:51 pm

Hi All,

Before I go out and buy an HF 4x8, anyone in this part of the country have any leads on an affordable build-ready 4x8 trailer?

Thanks!
AL in Asheville, NC :thumbsup:
4 minute video of our build - A 5x8 Camper for a family of 5 - http://youtu.be/CYGTlkfpIhY
How we built a 5x8 camper for a family of 5, using a utility trailer with an incorporated bunk bed for the kids.
From plain trailer to campground!

ImageImageImage
Also - More pictures here: http://flic.kr/ps/225piC
Alfred
Silver Donating Member

Re: Needed 4x8 Trailer Asheville, NC

Postby in210us » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:29 pm

Hey I'm looking for someone interested in buying my teardrop it does need a repair to the galley lid. It is a cute little camper well made. I'm in Waynesville NC. Just email on the site interested.
in210us
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Needed 4x8 Trailer Asheville, NC

Postby philpom » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:53 pm

Not specifically but try Craig's list, Facebook Marketplace, paper classifieds etc. Perhaps also look for a trashed out little pop-up you could get for next to nothing and salvage the trailer from. I've seen old little ones listed in the $100's. Keep in mind that on a used trailer you will not know the condition of the hubs and bearings so it could come with extra cost. Not sure what your budget is.

For what it's worth I am building my camper on the HF 4x8 1700 lb trailer, I like the idea that I put the entire thing together myself, I know it inside and out and it's new. Any other new trailer is going to cost $500 to $700 or more.
philpom
Teardrop Master

Return to For Sale/Wanted