2003 Replica Serro Scotty Teardrop trailer for sale - SOLD

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

2003 Replica Serro Scotty Teardrop trailer for sale - SOLD

Postby Mitchell » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:20 pm

I am listing this trailer for my father-in-law. It was built by a hobbyist trailer builder in 2003 with excellent attention to detail and quality. My father-in-law purchased it from the original owner/builder in 2019. He has kept it stored in his garage and only ended up using it once. It has a 4x8 box with a galley hatch opening in the back of the trailer. Galley has cabinetry with sliding doors, a work light, a countertop, ample storage, and even a built-in compartment for the lantern! The sleeping area has cabinetry with roll doors and a 12 volt DC plug-in spot along with an overhead light. Taillights and running lights work. 4-pin plug. Clean California title with permanent trailer plate. Pictured camping equipment included, quilt and pillows pictured not included in sale. The trailer weighs around 700 lbs. Asking $4500. Please email/message me if you have any questions. I have it posted on Craigslist as well as Facebook marketplace with additional pictures. (See link below) Located in Chico, California.

https://chico.craigslist.org/atq/d/chico-tear-drop-trailer/7277241527.html

Mitchell
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted