2019 CLC Teardrop for sale - $5,000.00 - SOLD

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

2019 CLC Teardrop for sale - $5,000.00 - SOLD

Postby tearlurker » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:05 am

I built this from a kit 2 seasons ago to use as an escape pod for camping in the Outer Banks. With the Covid situation, it's been used all of four times (sad I know). The camper has always been garage stored. It is really lightweight, easy to tow and sleeps two adults comfortably. Made with marine-grade mahogany sealed in an epoxy shell. Interior dimensions are 5'x8' with plenty of room to stretch out, take a nap, watch a movie or relax with a nice book. I tow with a 4Runner but it is so light you can tow it with any vehicle that has a hitch installed. I never weighed it but it is approximately 500-600 lbs. It pulls so easily I sometimes forget it is back there. The camper is bolted to a Northern Tool aluminum trailer. The hatch in the back can be used to store gear or you can use it as a camp kitchen. New pre-built camper from CLC cost somewhere in the neighborhood of $12,000.00. If you price everything out in the kit, it comes to well over $3500.00 not including shipping, taxes or the trailer so I think 5k is a reasonable asking price. Moving up to an egg with a wet bath (wife) so this has to go. Thanks for reading!

Amenities include:
60 ampHour AGM battery
USB phone chargers
Fuse panel and circuit breaker
Surge protected AC outlets
Interior Headliner (insulation barrier)
Fantastic Fan
Wall mounted fan
Ikea folding mattress with extra pillows
Igloo 100 can cooler (i use it for storage)
Ultra-Tow Aluminum trailer
Spare tire
Wired for a 4-plug trailer adapter.
tearlurker
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted