SOLD classic home made for sale

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

SOLD classic home made for sale

Postby kstdmd65 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:06 pm

:wine: I am selling my 5 year old teardrop. I had a fun time building it, but don't use it enough.

It was built on a Aluma 638 trailer (8 by 63in), therefore, fully sealed aluminum bottom and aluminum chassis. So no rotting fears and much lighter in weight.
14 in tires. Plus spare tire.
Torsion axle suspension, and I added electric brakes and 7 pin connector.

Typical 12 volt system - interior reading + exterior + galley lighting, USB interior and in galley, fantastic fan, 12v TV/dvd installed, shore power connection with converter and deep cell battery, with shut off. Two 110v outlets inside and one in galley. 110/12v circuit breakers and fuses in galley box. Removable AC, so you don't have to lug with you if not needed. Of course, a thick foam queen bed!

DOMETIC 12v/110v fridge/freezer, 5lb propane tank with extended hose for your CAMP CHEF cook stove. Extension shelf to add more counter space, stores neatly under counter.

Awning (comes with) can be attached easily that extends rearward so you can have the galley door raised and sit behind trailer and stay shaded and/or dry. Also has screening to enclose the area if desired.

Bike rack attached to front fork of trailer.

$8200

Please contact if interested, [email protected] and I can send more pics or info if you desire.
Pics here are on kstdmd65 page.

kstdmd65
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted