Handmade 2020 B-e-a-uTIFUL teardrop! $10,000 OBO

Have a teardrop or a trailer for sale? Need one? Post here...

Handmade 2020 B-e-a-uTIFUL teardrop! $10,000 OBO

Postby Trope » Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:45 pm

Hi everyone!

New to this forum!

I live in Denver, CO and am selling a beautiful lightweight handmade teardrop trailer that is great for adventuring and absolutely beautiful. I have loved owning it and taking some great adventures. It will be sad to let it go, but unfortunately need to save for a few other things right now (paying off a degree).

Can be pulled by most cars you can add a hitch to (you can see I pulled it comfortable with my Saab). 800 lbs-- fits one person comfortable and two smaller people snugly. Has a memory foam mattress for good sleeping, a built-in fan, small tv, lights on the inside and outside and plenty of space for storage. Has 100 Watts of solar, so you can use the lights, charge appliances, and cool down the ice box off grid. There is a fan and ther[album][/album]mometer on the ice box to show you how cold your food is keeping. The trailer also has a plug in-- this can be used to plug in an electric blanket to stay cozy in the winter or fall or to use other appliances that are high voltage.

I also will be including the hitch and a charger for the solar panels. If the panels are facing north they will charge on their own, but I have found plugging them in and letting it charge is easiest.

Has a homey and beautiful back kitchen. With resin countertops, beautiful cabinets, and a wine holder. Also has a table that can easily be attached to the side of the trailer for enjoying meals on the road. Everywhere I brought this trailer everyone who passed by was in awe!

Is in need of some minor repairs, but in very good condition. Happy to share photos of repairs. One thing to note is it is best if this trailer has a cover/ a garage-- it is wood and it is best to have protection from rain/snow. For pick up only. I can only accept payments in full with a trusted app/wire transfer/ or "old school" going to the bank together. I will seriously consider reasonable offers. Also, please feel free to connect with questions. Hoping to sell to a teardrop enthusiast! Thank you!

Price: $10,000 OBO

Specs:

- Built throughout 2019 and finished in January of 2020. I am the second owner
- full sized memory foam bed
- 800lbs
- 4' X 8'
- 12 MW Solar
- Plug in for RV spots with electric
- Ice box with fan that runs on solar
-Fan for internal cooling that runs on solar
- Interior/exterior lights that runs on solar
- Plugs/ UBS for charging that runs on solar
- Currently licensed and clear title in hand
Last edited by Trope on Thu Jan 26, 2023 2:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Trope
Teardrop Inspector

Re: Handmade 2020 B-e-a-uTIFUL teardrop!

Postby TimC » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:58 pm

12MW of solar? That's a million watts in PV panels. I'm confused which is not really that difficult these days though, so, sorry if I am misinterpreting your description.

Tim
Tim
Niagara, WI
My First Benroy Teardrop Build Thread - A 5x8 Woodie - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=63575
My Second Teardrop (partial) Build Thread - Started August '16 - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66939
#3 My son's Benroy Foamie team build - Started July '20 - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=72877

TimC
Gold Donating Member

Postby Trope » Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:13 pm

Hi Tim,

So sorry about that. I should have wrote 100 Watts! ( I have worked in the solar industry and my brain must have been elsewhere). 12MW is WAY too big as you know. Thanks for confirming that!

I LOVE the picture of your tear drop.

- Lisa
Trope
Teardrop Inspector

Postby tony.latham » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:48 pm

Facebook: This Listing Isn't Available Anymore

You can upload photos here or use a hosting service such as Imgur.com

:thinking:

Tony
tony.latham
Gold Donating Member

Postby Trope » Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:14 am

Thank you, Tony! I just uploaded photos. :)
Trope
Teardrop Inspector

Return to For Sale/Wanted