Galley-less teardrops

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Re: Galley-less teardrops

Postby iSpy » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:08 am

Here is my first Tear Drop ..... with no galley....

The Tear Drop has an opening window to the front, an opening locker door to the rear and an entrance door to one side.
iSpy
Teardrop Advisor

Postby LDK » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 am

CliffinGA wrote:Larry (LDK) I gotta say I told you so on the doors and the wider tear bud :lol: :D ! My first tear DoDropIn in my album does not have a gally but since it is is 4x6 1/2 still to small but is lite weight. Now one thing I have seen is there was a GA guy on here who has since sold his, had a slide out galley so at night the had all the inside to sleep in.
Cliff :thumbsup:

Cliff

You're right, you mentioned it to me several times but I was at the point of no return on my build so I couldn't stop.
If I build another one believe me I'll have my wifes input every step of the way. :lol: Actually my wife has slept in the critter once before
in our driveway and she did really good. It was more comfortable because of the firm foam rubber mattress I put in it. Maybe there is hope after all. :worship:

If it doesn't work out on the next camping trip you might see the critter on craigslist. :NC
LDK
Gold Donating Member

Postby DrCrash » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:41 pm

look in my photo's. Mine does not have a rear hatch.
DrCrash
The 300 Club

Postby linuxmanxxx » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:57 am

I've built both with and without and mine aren't rounded on the back so the without and a rear door has got to be my all time favorite for ease of entry and how roomy it makes the interior even in a small build.
linuxmanxxx
500 Club

Previous

Return to General Discussion