Mystery Tour: - Crew Presented, Pics for those Interested

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby Miriam C. » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:16 am

Now a wonderful piece of Americana resides in Finland. Amazing Heikki.....you did it! :thumbsup:
“Forgiveness means giving up all hope for a better past.â€
Miriam C.
our Aunti M

Postby Classic Finn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:53 am

Miriam C. wrote:Image

Now a wonderful piece of Americana resides in Finland. Amazing Heikki.....you did it! :thumbsup:

Thank You Auntie M. It is a sweet set of Americana. And we,ll take good care of them too. Lots of TLC needed on them but we,ll do it. The entire project took a longtime and now after a whole lot pf persistence in this we finally accomplished it. Tears of Joy..Indeed.Whew it was a job. ;) :) :)
Royal Teardrop Society Scandinavian Bureau Chief of Staff

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:58 am

grant whipp wrote:Hiya, Heikki!

Hey ... where's the tongue-jack for that tan KIT ...? Are you gonna tell us that you haven't even unwrapped that package to see all of the goodies inside ... :shock: ...? Man, you really are "Tearstruck" ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...!

BTW, my Friend ... so glad to be a part of helping to make your dreams come true ... :thumbsup: ...!

As always ...

CHEERS!

Grant

Hello Grant 8) 8) The Tongue Jack is now put in place. In that pic above it just arrived so just had to take some quick photos.. I,ll take a few more this evening for you.

Just now opened the box of goodies.. Ohhh Sweet.. I,ll take photos of that too..

BTW Grant - Thank You, Hugs and even Kisses to you from Suvi and the Boys. I,ll shake your hand since Im not so fond of sending kisses to guys :lol: :lol: :lol: But words cant explain how thankful we are to you and your father.

Your names will go down in the History Books with these Kits.

Thanks ever so much. :D :D :shake hands: :lips: :beer:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby teardrop_focus » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Wonderful story, wonderful adventure, Cap'n! :thumbsup:

Like BigAl in Scotland says, "There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people."...

:beautiful:

Very sorry to see that I missed your L. A. visit...

"There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people." - BigAl, Scotland, 2010

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into the trees...
The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away like autumn leaves..." - John Muir, 1898

Chris Squier / teardrop_focus :-)~
teardrop_focus
Donating Member

Postby martha24 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Heikki,
Congratulations on the kit trailer and the fulfillment of your dream! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Classic Finn wrote: Remember Martha of us talking about these oldie tears long ago?

We will post photos of the one that is here now. Wow is it Tiny.. :lol: 8)

:lol: :lol: Yes they are small, but that is the size of my trailer too. :lol: and it works for us. ;)

And I do indeed remember talking about these oldies and your desire and now you have done it. Congratulations again. :thumbsup:
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby doug hodder » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Good deal Heikki!!!! So what's the plan...tear into them this winter? Doug
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Classic Finn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 pm

martha24 wrote:Heikki,
Congratulations on the kit trailer and the fulfillment of your dream! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Classic Finn wrote: Remember Martha of us talking about these oldie tears long ago?

We will post photos of the one that is here now. Wow is it Tiny.. :lol: 8)

:lol: :lol: Yes they are small, but that is the size of my trailer too. :lol: and it works for us. ;)

And I do indeed remember talking about these oldies and your desire and now you have done it. Congratulations again. :thumbsup:

Dear Martha.. Reckon were hooked arent we. :? :? :D :D Our neighbor called it a Shoebox. :lol: :lol: I told Grant about it as well when we called him this morning our time. :lol: :lol:

Im sure it will be fun with them after they are restored. :) :D :) Small or not small. Suvi says we can really get close now. :rofl: :whistle: Glad they have 2 doors though for a quick escape :lol:

Its somthing to get used to being that they are so small. But ok I only saw yours and a few others only in photos. :shock: :o Must say we were surprised. :o

Ohhh fun.. ;) Thanks again Martha..hugs to you and your family.

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:18 pm

doug hodder wrote:Good deal Heikki!!!! So what's the plan...tear into them this winter? Doug

Ahh yes, Our good friend Doug.. Thank You. It was you that told me long ago what the size of them Kits were. Boy do I realize that now. :lol: :cry:

Our plan is to dig into them asap. It will be late fall or early winter. Too much fun outside with the short summer at hand. Presently weve got 28 degrees celcius and its 22:12 local time. Simply Finntastic.

Your one of the great folks that taught us about these and building teardrops and giving advice. This is also a great time to say Thank You Doug. We havent forgotten the 100,s of other Finntastic folks either and to them we say thank you for all advice, replies and teaching about this hobby. We be Hooked. Your all such fantastic folks and that comes from our hearts. Thank You Indeed.

Looks like we have a lot of photos and details to be given in the next months to come. And we,ll be glad to. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) ;) :)

From our entire family Doug Thank You once again for standing with us always. :shake hands:

PS Doug was it 40 pumps on the Coleman Lantern? :whistle: :rofl: :rofl2: ;)

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:25 pm

teardrop_focus wrote:Wonderful story, wonderful adventure, Cap'n! :thumbsup:

Like BigAl in Scotland says, "There is something about these little trailers that brings out the best in people."...

:beautiful:

Very sorry to see that I missed your L. A. visit...

Why thank you kind sire. :) :) This story was kind of boring there during the crossing for us. Seems like that journey would never end but finally it did, or wait or is it just beginning :scratchthinking:

Big Al in Scotland is correct for true. about his saying. All of you on this forum wether newbies or oldies like us are all included. But you know what, stay that way. :applause: :applause: :thumbsup:

Thank You for the kind words. This is most likely the highlight of this year.
Not long ago it was the lighting of our 1st Coleman Lantern. Ahh 40 pumps :lol: That story topped them all. :) :)

Our best to you my friend. :shake hands: from the entire family :thumbsup:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby doug hodder » Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:38 pm

Heikki...just for grins...find that pic and post it again about the lantern light up...that was a fun stunt to pull and was a pretty good gag! Doug :thumbsup:
doug hodder
*Snoop Dougie Doug

Postby Classic Finn » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 pm

doug hodder wrote:Heikki...just for grins...find that pic and post it again about the lantern light up...that was a fun stunt to pull and was a pretty good gag! Doug :thumbsup:

Im not sure I still have it Doug but I,ll look.. :lol: :lol: Have to admit it was a good stunt.. it even beats this thread by a long shot.

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Ivar the Red » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Congrats for your new editions to your family! So how soon will the "Teardrop Convoy Tour of the Far North" begin?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:applause: :applause:
Johnny
BUILD THREAD
Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing. - Vince Lombardi
ImageImageImage
Ivar the Red
HOME RUN TILT

Postby Classic Finn » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:50 pm

Ivar the Red wrote:Congrats for your new editions to your family! So how soon will the "Teardrop Convoy Tour of the Far North" begin?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:applause: :applause:

Well well, Hows my Norske Friend doin. Thanks, I reckon we can say that were up to our ears in Teardrops now.. :lol: :lol: Dern forum anywho.. :rofl2: :rofl2: :crazy:

Tour of the Far North... thats a dern good idea Johnny.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Santa will be drivin teardrops soon pulled by them ornary reideer.. :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear from you. Greetings from us to your family :thumbsup:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Previous

Return to General Discussion