Mystery Tour: - Crew Presented, Pics for those Interested

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby martha24 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 am

You're excitement can be felt all the way to the west coast of the US.
You must be down to counting the hours & minutes. :lol:
Martha ;)

martha24
1000 Club
1000 Club

Postby Classic Finn » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 am

Cliffmeister2000 wrote:Aha! You've become a collector! :twisted:

A collector.. ahhh well, ahh.. not intentionally :lol: :lol: :R
Last edited by Classic Finn on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Royal Teardrop Society Scandinavian Bureau Chief of Staff

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 am

martha24 wrote:You're excitement can be felt all the way to the west coast of the US.
You must be down to counting the hours & minutes. :lol:

So you can feel the tremors all the way to the coast? :lol: :lol: Remember Martha of us talking about these oldie tears long ago?

These Kits are here with us however we were only able to pick up 1 due to a short trailer that could only carry one at a time.

We will post photos of the one that is here now. Wow is it Tiny.. :lol: 8) :D Lots of work ahead of us as well but not at this time since summer is short have to get out and enjoy. :thumbsup:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:18 am

This photo shows one tear being loaded in Finland from The Customs Release Yard.

Arrival to our home.

More pics to follow
Last edited by Classic Finn on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:27 am

Gage wrote:Hey Finn, did you move? No wonder the package is taking so long to get to you. ;)

Gage and Tanya your sent package arrived :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Postman said his back hurts a bit :rofl2: :shake hands: His swimming capabilities werent as good as expected.. due to a heavy load.. :lol:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:51 am

We are sooooooo surprised to the size of a Kit in reality... In photos it seemed a bit larger.. :shock: :shock: Do you reeeeeally sleep in that thang? :lol: :lol: Ohhhhhh how Tinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :shock:

More pics to come

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby SonofT@B » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:50 am

Man am I glad this thing is over...or should I say finally beginning! I almost gave up on this thread.

Congratulations!!! Looks like lots of fun ahead for you. Can you tow 3 tears behind in Finland? Ha!

Can't wait to see more pics. Enjoy.
Mike and Jackie in Atlanta
T@Bitha (2004 T@B)
Ford Ranger XLT 2003
SonofT@B
Donating Member

Postby sid » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:27 am

:applause: :applause:

Congratulations to you and your family! What a wonderful addition... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mark and Pat
sid n side
"If you're going through hell, keep going......" Winston Churchhill

Side by Side - completed October 2008
sid
Donating Member

Postby Rob » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:16 am

Heikki--

Congratulations on your new additions! :thumbsup: :applause: That one in your yard looks like it belongs there. 8)
Rob
:wine:

:peace:
Rob
500 Club

Postby Classic Finn » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:54 am

sid wrote::applause: :applause:

Congratulations to you and your family! What a wonderful addition... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mark and Pat

Thank You Mark & Pat Its a nice set of tears even though they need some rebuilding and TLC. Finally after a long and winding road they are here.
Actual teardrops.. 1st time in seeing some real teardrops in our lives.. its very special. can hardly wait to get them restored.

;) :thumbsup:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:56 am

Rob wrote:Heikki--

Congratulations on your new additions! :thumbsup: :applause: That one in your yard looks like it belongs there. 8)

Thank You Rob

Now you can tell your parents too that were still into the tear hobby :lol:
How are they anyway? When are you and your parents coming over? :thumbsup:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby Classic Finn » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 pm

SonofT@B wrote:Man am I glad this thing is over...or should I say finally beginning! I almost gave up on this thread.

Congratulations!!! Looks like lots of fun ahead for you. Can you tow 3 tears behind in Finland? Ha!

Can't wait to see more pics. Enjoy.

Glad this thread is over I mean starting :lol: All places and times are as they were covered. Believe me Im glad its dunn to the point that the teardrops are here except we didnt want to spill the beans as of yet even though we wanted to and nearly happened too several times. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It will be some fun building on these. Highlight of this year for us for sure.
You can always expect the unexpected from time to time in stories and happenings. :lol:

Even though the last gag was with our good friend, Doug Hodder with the Coleman Lamp Light Up. That was the best gag ever.. :D :lol: :lol: But this time this is reality. Thank You for following the thread though.

You folks are the best.. :applause: :applause:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby rmclarke » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Classic Finn wrote:Ohh to the newbies, Life will never be normal if you have been hit by Teardrop Fever.. This is proof of it..

Wow! This really is Teardrop Fever taken to the next level! I think this is a first here isn't it? Should be a 'sticky' or something. Heikki, you've really moved the Teardrop Fever bar up a notch! Many congratulations on the acquisition of your new toys! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:

Richard
"When a hammer is the only tool you own, every problem begins to look like a nail..."

ImageFrom this: Image to this: Image Finally!!
rmclarke
The 300 Club

Postby Classic Finn » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:45 pm

rmclarke wrote:
Classic Finn wrote:Ohh to the newbies, Life will never be normal if you have been hit by Teardrop Fever.. This is proof of it..

Wow! This really is Teardrop Fever taken to the next level! I think this is a first here isn't it? Should be a 'sticky' or something. Heikki, you've really moved the Teardrop Fever bar up a notch! Many congratulations on the acquisition of your new toys! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:

Richard

Hello and Good Evening From Finland. Its so nice to hear from you. Id say its Fever at its Highest. Ive sat on the steps all day basically just staring onto the Kits and Thoughts wondering off to all of you there in the USA and especially over to the West Coast. Just thinking when and how we could meet and meet as many of you as we could.
Really didnt achieve much of anything today because of it..sad and happy all at the same time. Just thinking and dreaming once again.

My mind wanders off to Gage & Tanya as well as Grant, his father and everyone that helped us make this dream become reality. But at the same token its also due to the forum :lol: :lol: In a nice way too. Its so hard to explain how we feel. But no worries its all good or should I say Finntastic :lol: :D :)

I hope we can say now that we are the only lucky folks on this side of the pond with original Kits.. Ohhh my. Nevertheless Its a long road traveled. :lol: :o ;) We only live once ... and Im stuck on Teardrops & Tiny Travel Trailers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richard thank you so much for chiming in on this Long Thread :lol: :shake hands:

How Do We Feel:QM - Finntastically :awesome:

Classic Finn
Midnight Sun Voyager
Midnight Sun Voyager

Postby grant whipp » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:15 am

Hiya, Heikki!

Hey ... where's the tongue-jack for that tan KIT ...? Are you gonna tell us that you haven't even unwrapped that package to see all of the goodies inside ... :shock: ...? Man, you really are "Tearstruck" ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...!

BTW, my Friend ... so glad to be a part of helping to make your dreams come true ... :thumbsup: ...!

As always ...

CHEERS!

Grant
Celebrating Retirement after over 32 Years of Building, Promoting, Supporting, Supplying, Living the Lifestyle, and Loving Teardrop Trailers!
"Life Moves a Little Slower When You're On Teardrop Time"
The nature of Life, itself, is change ... "Those who matter, don't mind, and those who mind, don't matter."
grant whipp
Teardrop Manufacturer

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion