Pet cool

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Postby planovet » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:41 pm

And here I thought Gage was on "vacation". :thinking:
ImageMark (& Cindi)
Visit our website: Little Swiss Teardrop

I was wondering why the water balloon was getting bigger... and then it hit me.

ImageImageImageImage
planovet
The Cat Man

Postby Gage » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:57 pm

planovet wrote:And here I thought Gage was on "vacation". :thinking:

That was on the other thread. :lol:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Ken Fincher » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:29 am

:fan: Glad to see that I they have arrived :thumbsup: for all of those that have orderd them.

The Sin City Teardropper.(s)
Ken F.
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Postby Mike Angeles » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:09 am

Midol, lol
Image Image

tact /takt/ –noun
1. a keen sense of what to say or do to avoid giving offense; including the ability to speak or act without offending.
2. a keen sense of what is appropriate, tasteful, or aesthetically pleasing; taste;
Mike Angeles
Teardrop Master

Postby Lgboro » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:30 am

This discussion has developed into an area that has nothing to do with the original post and no longer concerns Petcool information, which is why I and I'm sure others had continued to check this thread. I prefer not to read or participate in the attack Gage thread if that is what this is - nor do I want to wade through 7000+ birthdays to try to find an actual teardrop thread. Gage is Gage and I for one find his comments useful and to the point. His post are not intended to boost his post count like many I read without adding useful information to the subject and that I find more troubling that an occasional comment I might consider rude (however I have not met Gage so I can't really make a educated judgment on that one)

PS..That was a stupid question and surely could not promote and meaningful thought if that was the intent. Its simply vents the obvious and unknown.
Lgboro
500 Club

Postby Dixie Flyer » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:56 am

Just got the email this morning. The PC is being delivered today!!! :twisted:

'Bout damn time too, it's hotter than the devil!

Who's this Gage feller????.....
I poked it with a stick..........
Dixie Flyer
Teardrop Master

Postby aggie79 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:47 pm

Just received this email from Doowagle:

"All orders will be leaving Sioux Falls, SD, via FedEx Ground today, 6/12, and tomorrow, 6/13. Anticipated delivery dates (not guaranteed) are June 16 through June 20, 2008."
Tom (& Linda)
For build info on our former Silver Beatle teardrop:
Build Thread

aggie79
Super Duper Lifetime Member

Postby Jiminsav » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Wow, after making you guys wait almost a year for a unit, you'd think they'd do you a little better then UPS mule train.

now. as for Gage..I do believe he stepped on his weenie in this thread, but who among us hasn't done that.. 8)
Jim in Savannah
If you can read this bumper sticker, my camper fell off.
Jiminsav
3000 Club
3000 Club

Postby Gage » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:22 pm

Jiminsav wrote:now. as for Gage..I do believe he stepped on his weenie in this thread, but who among us hasn't done that.. 8)

:thinking: When did I do that? At least I have one that I can step on. :rofl:
Image Image Image
Remember 'Teardrop Time'.......Take your time, you don't have to have it finished NOW.
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Mark Freedom » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:35 pm

Gage wrote:
Jiminsav wrote:now. as for Gage..I do believe he stepped on his weenie in this thread, but who among us hasn't done that.. 8)

:thinking: When did I do that? At least I have one that I can step on. :rofl:

I feel for ya Gage, I step on mine getting out of bed all the time.
If they had any concept of how painful that is first thing in the morning, they'd cut you some slack about all those so called "grumpy posts" of yours.
I guess you just have to be there.
;)
~ Mark
Mark Freedom
Teardrop Advisor

Postby Gage » Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:25 pm

Not grumpy, I'm always smiling when I make a post. It's those that read them that don't smile and most likely already have their mind made up as to what they want to hear. Think about it. ;)
Image Image Image
Gage
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby Ken Fincher » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:13 pm

Gage
You just might possibly be able to show of your new cooler at the IRG2.0.
As to stepping on your weener :shock: , I thought you had a scotty :lol:

We will see you there, I may be somwhat like Ron Dicky was at the SLO Gathering.
But hopfully my new TD build will be done within the next few weeks :worship:

Take care.
Ken F.
P.S. !!Watch your step!! :O
Thanks to the Highways & Byways & our National & State Parks,What a beautiful Country we live in.

( www.VegasTeardrop.com )
Ken Fincher
The 300 Club

Postby Pdbeta » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:05 am

Just in time for summer then, it seems the PC's are finally "barking" there way to eager customers, so may i propose a new direction or post for their care and feeding?

Living with your Petcool

Kinda like in the good ole daze in car advertising, "Ask the man who owns one"!
For some of us, its not going to be as easy as, open the box, plug in it and let the "good times roll".
Your going to have to figure out, where to put it, how to pipe it, and how to keep it? Also prior to getting mine, on another thread here there was something about keeping the unit upright after you remove it from the box and letting it sit an hour or so before use.
A very good idea.
In transist, inspite of the box markings the PC may have been inverted?
Please let the unit sit an hour or two before being tempted to turn it on and let her rip. It apparently has to do with the compressor oil.
Like whats another hour when you've been waiting months!
Pdbeta
Teardrop Master

Postby demtears » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:16 pm

Well I received my Pet Cool today or I guess I should call it the PC2500. It came in an unmarked box with just the shipping labels attached with no name on the unit at all just a sticker indicating the model, the batch number, and I think the serial number. It also came with the 2 year warranty card which they said they where going to send with these units, and a registration form that must be filled out and sent back to activate the warranty which Im definitely going to do! when I pulled out my unit from the box I heard a little rattle inside like something is lose and the bottom metal has some distortion to it When you tilt it from side to side like a screw but Im going to wait for a few hours before plugging my unit in after all its travels I just think it would be best for it to rest, also in the bottom of the box under the unit is the installation kit for it, Is this a bonus? I didn't think it came with the kit. Recently checked Hi-Tech's site and the units have jumped in price it is listed for $479.99 I guess I got a deal then at $299.99 shipping included over all happy with the unit so far and time will tell if everything is fine with it until I plug it in hope everyone has goodluck with there PC2500 :thumbsup:
Darrin
demtears
Teardrop Master

Postby mikeschn » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:19 pm

My petcool arrived today too just like Demtears described it...

Now I can finally design a teardrop around it!!! 8)

Mike...

P.s. pepper says it's kewl!
The quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten, so build your teardrop with the best materials...
mikeschn
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion