How many nights have you slept in your trailer?

General Discussion about almost anything Teardrop or camping related

Re: How many nights have you slept in your trailer?

Postby GuitarPhotog » Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:24 pm

More than I can count in the 11 years I've owned the teardrop. Longest trips were 30+ night and 5000+ miles. Not much use lately because of health and covid issues.

<Chas>
:beer:
GuitarPhotog
Silver Donating Member

Postby gudmund » Fri Dec 31, 2021 10:55 pm

"Chas" you always have that 'gorgeous" option of 'Indian Mary Park" for a quik get-away - That campground is still a great memory from one of the crawl's a few years back - will never be the same again without Brian-Sandi who will always be in those memory's............. hope everything down your way is going good for you? Am still hanging in here on Camano Island, Wa Take care..... Ted
gudmund
500 Club

Postby GTS225 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:13 am

OK,, Cosmo.......ya got me, or I got myself. Misinterpreted your intent in that post. You're counting total nights in, not nights per year.
Color me embare-assed. :oops:

Roger
GTS225
The 300 Club

Postby Cosmo » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:37 am

ha ha ha All numbers are acceptable. For a year or lifetime. Just gives an idea of how much we are getting out.

FUN WITH TEARDROP TRAILER VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/CosmoWeems/videos

I am an Amazon Associate if you buy from my links I may profit at no cost to you!
Cosmo
The 300 Club

Postby Woodbutcher » Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:26 pm

I average about 60 nights a year.
Woodbutcher
Platinum Donating Member

Postby TimC » Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:06 pm

Have had my td since about 2016 but haven't kept track. It wouldn't be more than a dozen per season as my bride has become more dependent on my presence in the last couple years. I still get out a couple nights in a row but never more than a few hours from home. Still hoping someday to sponsor a gathering nearby in the UP.

I watch Slim Potatohead and Cosmo's travels and love their stories. And I enjoy a few like Tom and Shelly here on tnttt. I'm a bit envious but have come to realize that there are so many places nearby that I can enjoy and my commitment to my better half takes top priority. When she's having good days I can sneak out and get in a short trip.

So if I get a chance to venture farther from home someday I've got some ideas from folks here on where to visit.

Happy New Year and happy travels.
Tim
Niagara, WI
My First Benroy Teardrop Build Thread - A 5x8 Woodie - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=63575
My Second Teardrop (partial) Build Thread - Started August '16 - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=66939
#3 My son's Benroy Foamie team build - Started July '20 - http://www.tnttt.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=72877

TimC
Gold Donating Member

Postby GuitarPhotog » Mon Jan 03, 2022 1:23 pm

gudmund wrote:"Chas" you always have that 'gorgeous" option of 'Indian Mary Park" for a quik get-away - That campground is still a great memory from one of the crawl's a few years back - will never be the same again without Brian-Sandi who will always be in those memory's............. hope everything down your way is going good for you? Am still hanging in here on Camano Island, Wa Take care..... Ted

Paul, with the Tab, and I camped at Indian Mary this last summer. We had a good time, I brought a keg of beer as usual, and the weather was agreeable. I'm looking forward to traveling more this coming year, is this stupid variant goes away.

I'm glad you are well and still hanging up there. Yes, we all will miss Brian enormously.

Take care and stay well

:beer:
GuitarPhotog
Silver Donating Member

Postby gudmund » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:01 pm

:beer: :thumbsup: .....................
gudmund
500 Club

Postby Shadow Catcher » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:32 pm

Over 16 years, no way of knowing. one trip 24 days straight
Shadow Catcher
Donating Member

Previous

Return to General Discussion