New guy, first Tear

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby PaulC » Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:38 pm

Hey Whirlwind, Having trouble with the submit button or just making sure we read your post? :lol:

Plans- Have a look at the generic benroy plans link and the design library link at the top of this page. In my opinion there is no need to buy any plans with what is available here. You might want to contact Steve Frederick about his how to CD that he has available. Great to refer to whilst building.

Enjoy your time with this and ask all the questions you need to, someone here will know the answer.

By the way, what state are you in? You may have help closer than you think.

Cheers
Paul :thumbsup:
Time is the only real capital we have. Money you can replace but time you cannot.
PaulC
3rd Teardrop Club

Postby asianflava » Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:58 pm

I can't say for shure about all of them but some if not most of the "plans" on eBay aren't worth it. Some are simply just copies of a plans that can be found here:
http://www.mikenchell.com/VintagePlans/ ... plans.html
asianflava
8000 Club
8000 Club

Postby madjack » Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:05 pm

Whirlwind, welcome to the board...most of the plans on Ebay are rip offs of stuff available here or elsewhere...the Generic Benroy plans and the advice available here will allow you to build most any type of TD you want...if you really must have a set of plans, I recommend Steve Fredericks build CD...really good stuf and an excellent reference source...the Kuffell Creek plans are also widely used and vey popular...when you do start to build we will be here for ya...all we want in return is pictures...lots and lots of pic cause ol' PaulC just absolutely adores them and Auntie M can't get by without them....
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Member Designs