working on a model

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

working on a model

Postby rdkng07 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:48 pm

mm
Last edited by rdkng07 on Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodger
rdkng07
Donating Member

Postby Chris C » Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:25 pm

This ought to be interesting to follow................an artist with a computer! Neat model so far! :thumbsup: :applause:
Chris :D

The tension between what is good enough and what is beyond that creates the space for character to become our work.

Teardrop Trailer Build Pictures: http://tinyurl.com/px5cd
Chris C

Postby madjack » Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:46 pm

Rodger, welcome to the board...ya got the pic thing figured out so I will skip that part...we are a different board than the one you were on 6 years ago but many of the same folks are here...it will be interesting to see your build come together...if you want a full sized template of the Ken-Skil, check out http://www.teardrops.net/LilBear/ ...if ya hangout here for long I hope you have a sense of humor because we do have fun...
madjack 8)
...I have come to believe that, conflict resolution, through violence, is never acceptable.....................mj
madjack
Site Admin

Postby rdkng07 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:43 am

Hi Chris and Madjack, thanks for the compliment. I wish I were an artist, however I do have a computer :twisted:
Really I just fell in love with teardrops years ago and want to solid model one before I build. I choose the KenSkill because even though I love all TTs, that is the shape that really smacked my mammy if you know what I mean. :lol:
I would like to model one exact and document, but since I don't have one to study the replica will of course not be correct to the original. And if I remember correctly, the original frame would be considered weak by today’s standard. Don’t quote me on that I could be wrong we will see.
I do remember some of the people from the earlier board, and I do have a sense of humor. A little off color at times, but there none the less. So thanks for the welcome and I’ll be seeing you.

Rodger
Rodger
rdkng07
Donating Member

Return to Member Designs