Finished my home made

Did you just design your very own teardrop or tiny trailer? Want to discuss it? Here's the place to post your design for discussion!

Postby campfiremaster » Sat Aug 26, 2006 3:35 pm

i like your design but i need a minium of 5 foot inside clearence i am making a swing away galley puting in a 36'' space through the middle to put a motorcycle and want to use as a camper when i get to the campgrounds with all the accessories my bike is 54'' high and 93'' long and 34 '' wide so i am still peruzing all the pics here but your outside shape is where i am going
campfiremaster
Teardrop Advisor

Postby campfiremaster » Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:36 pm

cool i put a crude drawing of the camper we are working on in the members designs thread the old trailer is at the sandblasters and i picked up $584.00 worth of wood today so we are just waiting on the trailer also we have decided to put one thin layer of fiberglass over the whole travel trailer and a good friend that runs a gator liner truck bed service here is gonna coat the whole trailer in a light almost primer gray color for us i am hoping with my cabniet maker friends helping me build this with tight joints all will be sealed also the reason i wanted to know the hight was it is because i will be transporting a motorcycle inside and need 4'6'' minium
thanks
mike and sandy
campfiremaster
Teardrop Advisor

Previous

Return to Member Designs